By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Press Conference Thread

MEGATON: The chairs are comfortable

Around the Network

How much longer are they going to make us wait.

Munkeh111 said:
I assume most people here had the same reaction, shock and then jaw drop and then annoyance when online popped up, we all knew it was too good to be true

It's like you read my mind.

badgenome said:
Munkeh111 said:
I assume most people here had the same reaction, shock and then jaw drop and then annoyance when online popped up, we all knew it was too good to be true

Add me to that list

Cactus said:
badgenome said:
Munkeh111 said:

Add me to that list

And me.

Around the Network

If the whole conference is about FFXIV then YAY! I really want to know more about this game and I think I am right in saying we have seen no gameplay? The new engine is amazing so am really interested to see what is being done.

You lot want to know the real kick in the teeth? FFXIV will probably release before Versus. :(

Xen said:
...And it might make it before the European release of XIII :P

XI was out in Japan before X in Europe

@xen & soriku

its so hilarious, I am really hyped (I don't know why as its gonna have subscription fee's = me not buying it)

but its funny imagining an FF14 ATM....

2010....I doubt it!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Still if we count vXIII as a mainline title then that means there will be three mainline FFs this gen, as there should be.

int he meanwhile I'm going to watch nintendo & SONY conferences....obviously with lots of fast forwarding skipping useless stuff

I hope S-E reveal something bout versus!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey