By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix Press Conference Thread

I think the disappointment stems from the fact that people thought this would be a normal press conference where we would get information on all of SE's announced games. It has nothing to do with being "spoiled".

Also, while I agree that this E3 was a very good one, that is a subjective statement and there's no point using it to generalize for gamers in general.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
psrock said:

You people get disapointed so easily. Never satisfied at all after the best E3 ever from all three consoles. There are so many games, and yet you want more and more.........

I'm excited about a lot from e3. BUT i am hoping more videos hit the PSN today because I saw a lot of interesting things from the sizzle videos that I didn't know existed. I swear they had fat princess in the PSP sizzle and I want to know if that's true or like Valkyria Chronicles all over again.

Oh it's real. It's called Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake. It's for PSP.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Hopefully Konami will have something better (Lord of Shadows?) later, though SE have a far greater potential to excite me

Fistful of Cake?

pretty good ;)

What time is the konami conference

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
What time is the konami conference

I think someone is making another thread about it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

lol this was a terrible press conference .. if you can even call it that. It was just a q and a about ffxiv XD

Check out my game about moles ^