By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Zelda, Miyamoto confirms

ZOMG DAY 1 FOR MR

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
I love seeing people get excited over so little.

"OMG CONFIRMEDZZZ"

What difference does it make when we knew it would come eventually anyway, hell it isn't going to release for another year and a half at least.

Hey, if people can get excited for FF13 when its 2+ years away (last year E3), then let the Zelda fans bask in the moment

Ok, so... where is the pic they showed at this Miyamoto roundtable? I wanna see Link!

I'd say '11
They didn't even have a 3d model to show. Only a drawing.

rudyrsr8 said:
voty2000 said:
If he's older, does he need a job? Glad to see them going in a new direction. First Toon Link and now old Link. Glad to have a wii. And where's the damn pic?

Nintendo is copying Kojima. From Snake becoming old now Link is.

Nintendo is definitely going for the older audiences...

HAHAHA! bullsnots.

Been many games series to age a character further.

Kojima Copied Snake from Escape from NY and Snatcher from Blade Runner and the Main Characters in Policenauts from Lethal weapon.

Also have you ever play Donkey Kong games?  You know the old 1981 arcade game well the DK in that is Cranky Kong in DKC and DK jr from the NES games is now the current DK games.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
blaydcor said:
Soriku said:
NeoGohan said:
if new zelda is announced 2010 = Zelda Coming out 2012 confirmed.....

Nope, Zelda in 2010 = late 2010 release just like NSMB Wii...

You underestimate Zelda development times, especially one like this that's gonna be centered around a lot of new ideas. Mid/late 2011 at the earliest.

The game's been in development for over 3 years now. In 2010 it'll be over 4. That's plenty time.

From Miyamoto's quotes, it doesn't sound like it's far enough along that it will be out in 2010. If they HAVE been working on it for 3 years, than I almost guarantee it went through a total rehaul like Twilight Princess at some point.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Christmas 2010, or spring 2011....far too long to wait.... :(

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Soriku said:
NeoGohan said:
if new zelda is announced 2010 = Zelda Coming out 2012 confirmed.....

Nope, Zelda in 2010 = late 2010 release just like NSMB Wii...

Wasn't this game confirmed for 2009 and Galaxy for next year?  I'm also doubtful that we will see Zelda next year.

OMG could one of these be the new man link?

MATURZ LINK!

LOLINK

Lord of the Links!

OMG, Zelda with M+ and Pikmin 3 is confirmed once more, this rules!! : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^