By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Zelda, Miyamoto confirms

Hmm, well, cool that there's at least a confirmation it's in the works, but from the sound of it, it doesn't seem like they're really deep into development with this new Zelda. I mean, just some artwork of Link? They'd 'like to' make it compatible with WM+? Doesn't look like we'll be seeing this game anytime soon, I'd say 2011 at the earliest.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

sounds like 2011 to me.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

if archery works like in WSR that would be sweet

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

any photos of that art drawing of older link yet?

I hope that we find out some more information soon.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Sounds very interesting. Older than ever before? How old has he been up to so far? Like 20?

He was 17 in Twilight Princess... Having a Link in his 20s or 30s would be a very interesting addition to the Zelda timeline.

NeoGohan said:
if new zelda is announced 2010 = Zelda Coming out 2012 confirmed.....

According to Joystiq.com the new Zelda will possibly see a release in 2010 but that it may take longer.

Batman...WTF? said:
Well, I need a job. NSMB Wii, SMG2, Metroid:Other M. Now this, plus Pikmin 3. Fuck. Who wants loan old Batty 150$? I'm good for it!

Has there really been any inofrmation on Pikmin 3? I would think if it were going to be released soon, they would have at least mentioned it at E3 considering that its a million selling franchise...

I mean, they had booths for Sin and Punishment 2 which is probably not nearly as popular.

A Dutch newssource claimed that it'll be done next year. I doubt it though, seeing as what still is in the works and how much delays TP got.And this is said to be a game that has to finally beat Ocarina... 2011 would be my bet aswell but Holiday 2010 would be heaven!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Defiantly coming out next year. It has a huge purpose (lead game for Holiday 2010 and Motion Plus) for sure.