By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Zelda, Miyamoto confirms

Sounds very interesting. Older than ever before? How old has he been up to so far? Like 20?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
Millennium said:
Alas, it looks like he wants to infect it with 1:1. How many franchises will be dragged down by this inferior method of doing motion control before the people clamoring for it actually get a chance to see how badly it works for games?

Gestures are the way forward. Not WM+, not Natal, and not the Sony thing.

You heard it here first folks. Despite what ou may have been lead to believe by the comments of esteemed game designer Shigeru Miyamoto, the next Zelda will actually NOT be fun, as he will be using boring unfun controls to ruin the franchise.

Seriously. Some random dude on the internet has more credibility about how fun something is than the guys whose JOB IT IS to work with and innovate with said controls?

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Link's 21, now drinks beer. M rating.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

blaydcor said:
Millennium said:
Alas, it looks like he wants to infect it with 1:1. How many franchises will be dragged down by this inferior method of doing motion control before the people clamoring for it actually get a chance to see how badly it works for games?

Gestures are the way forward. Not WM+, not Natal, and not the Sony thing.

You heard it here first folks. Despite what ou may have been lead to believe by the comments of esteemed game designer Shigeru Miyamoto, the next Zelda will actually NOT be fun, as he will be using boring unfun controls to ruin the franchise.

Seriously. Some random dude on the internet has more credibility about how fun something is than the guys whose JOB IT IS to work with and innovate with said controls?

lulz

"Like you know"

Why are non of the reporters asking any real questions?

"Like you know"

Around the Network

I want to see link with a beard! Make a MANLY MANS MAN out of him!
With rippling muscles and wearing a tanktop smokin a cigar and for the first time talks.
"It's time to Kick ass and drink lon lon milk..and I'm all outta milk"

Miyamoto also said that he want Wii Speak to be used A LOT more.

Currently enjoying: Monster Hunter Tri.

If he's older, does he need a job? Glad to see them going in a new direction. First Toon Link and now old Link. Glad to have a wii. And where's the damn pic?

Crazybone126 said:
Miyamoto also said that he want Wii Speak to be used A LOT more.

Now do you suppose he means to use it more for network communication, or more for voice commands? I'm guessing the latter.

@ Ryudo

I lawled at lon lon milk.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

voty2000 said:
If he's older, does he need a job? Glad to see them going in a new direction. First Toon Link and now old Link. Glad to have a wii. And where's the damn pic?

Nintendo is copying Kojima. From Snake becoming old now Link is.

Nintendo is definitely going for the older audiences...

"Like you know"