By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3: So, who do you really think had the best conference?

Soriku said:

The thread is about who of the big 3 had the best conference... it doesn't matter if E3 it's not over. Ms, Nintendo and Sony already had their conferences.... you just have to pick the best of those 3 =)

Around the Network
Soriku said:

Conferences///conferences...

They all did now that i've seen all of there conferences.

I think Nintendo had the strongest showing. With 2 Mario games and a new Metroid for the wii Nintendo definitely didn't pull any punches. Sony and MS seemed about even to me with Sony having a slight edge by announcing the exclusive Rockstar title and ff xiv.

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

MS won last year because they sucked the least, but i think all 3 have done a decent job this year, SMG is my favorite game this gen, the announcement of SMG2 was the best thing in E3 for me, but the winner of E3 is debatable.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
lilwingman said:
A multiplatform MGS title doesn't really give points to Microsoft :P

It Doesn't? Seems like we could add it to the list of titles that would have been playstation exclusive otherwise. DMC, FF13, Vesparia, Star Ocean, SC4... i think they definatly get points for snatching away former Playstation exclusive titles.

leo-j said:
You wont get an honest opinion out of anyone, because everyone is a fanboy

Exactly (well, fanboy is a derogatory term, but everyone has a fan bias is your intended meaning)

Personally, Nintendo wins (duh I only own a Wii)

Sony is a distant second, and I have no interest in even checking out MSs conference.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Lol oh please people will be BIAS to the console THEY own, like you OP. :D

And i would have to say Sony, Final Fantasy VII in HD on PSN PLUS Final Fantasy XIV Exclusively? Don't kid yourself. :)

You do realize that you could have already played FFVII in "HD" on your PS3, right?  Sure, it's cheaper now, but that's hardly a "megaton" announcement.  Especially after all the remake "rumours."

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

I can't believe people discrediting Natal because of a little fuck-up with the Avatar there. I guess you guys didn't notice that it actually worked when they tried the two other demos? :/

To be honest, I liked all of them, but it was really Natal that made me go all like a kid! I was watching this and I imagined a lot of stuff. Man, this thing has potential! When something makes me dream like that, you know it's because it was an awesome showing!

I have to say the announcements from Nintendo and Sony were damn awesome too. It's a good time to be a gamer!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Lol oh please people will be BIAS to the console THEY own, like you OP. :D

And i would have to say Sony, Final Fantasy VII in HD on PSN PLUS Final Fantasy XIV Exclusively? Don't kid yourself. :)

Like there isn't a X360 in my house xD

And yeah, good luck with the FF thing... which will also be in PC and maybe, X360. Remember, FFXIII was a ps3 exclusive too... when it was announced like 3 years ago x.x