By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3: So, who do you really think had the best conference?

Sony
MS
Nin

Gt kills the comp, two GT games at one show never done before.

The last Guardian looks more interesting and with more heart then anything else out there.

Around the Network

2 main Mario games, Golden Sun, Metroid game..

What more can ask for?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

twingo said:

Yes, to keep with the theme of "We're taking absolutely forever to finish this game... so here's another one you can also wait forever for us to finish!"

Previously-announced games are hardly exciting news in E3 terms.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

twingo said:
Sony
MS
Nin

The last Guardian looks more interesting and with more heart then anything else out there.

Everybody knew about those games already, the only surprise there is that GT PSP is actually alive..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I think Nintendo won. Metroid + SMG2 = win. Up until that, it was OK, KH and GS for DS were good. I think MS were good but they showed alot of multi plat games and I think Natal is meh, but that Milo project is great. Sony had a stellar showing of exclusive games that we already knew, besides Agent and FFXIV (Honestly, I thought he messed up when he said that, and I laughed).

BTW, I don't own a Wii so u can't say I'm a wii Fanboy.

Around the Network

My favorite games of the three conferences:

1. The Last Guardian (This may as well be miles ahead of everything else.)
2. Shadow Complex
3. Modern Warfare 2
4. Splinter Cell: Conviction
5. Metroid: Other M
6. Uncharted 2
7. Wii Sports Resort
8. Golden Sun DS
9. Cops Recruit
10. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Best represented consoles overall:

1. 360 (Two hours dedicated to this console at lightning speed. no competition)
2. PS3
3. DS
4. PSP
5. Wii
6. PS2

Overall best conference: Sony

Between The Last Guardian(Game of the forever) and a very impressive showing of Uncharted 2, along with giving me the urge for a PSP Go, Sont took it home ever so slightly. Microsoft comes in a close second for all the great additions to Live and for Shadow Complex and Splinter Cell.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

The Big 3 all had amazing showings. I have to give it to Sony though for having the most games I'm interested in, multiplat or not.

In terms of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

1. Sony
2. Nintendo
3. Microsoft

My reasons are as followed. I will give pros and cons to all three so you have a better understanding of why I like what I did and why I'm rebuying a Wii in 2010 (or this Winter) and a Nintendo DS.

Sony:

Pros:

Showed a massive amount of games
- MAG has no lag. This is good. Squad based will help things a lot too.
- PSP content looks great. Fat Princess seems to have remote play.
- Sony unveiled their motion wand. They are now the only system that has all 3 forms of game controls. They have go as far as merging them together. Sony's wand is basically the complete Wii remote with the motion + attachment.
- FFXIV, awesome

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I didn't get to watch them yet... so after work I'll check it out

For me the Nintendo conference was the best. Galaxy 2, Metroid, Golden Sun and many other games I'm excited for.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

I was surprised at the result of the poll on IGN asking the same question. Really shows the difference in site demographics.

48% Microsoft

42% Sony

12% Nintendo....

http://au.e3.ign.com/