By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forget who won E3, what shocked/surprised you the most?

I'm pissed off that ff7 is NA only.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
AkibaFan said:
FF14

then it said online BUT then I realised PS3 can sustain an MMO, PS2 never could due to hardly anyone online on it.

It's going to be interesting, given how used to not paying for online we've all gotten (I know I have), I'm curious to see how this will sit with PS3 owners.

FF14 being an MMO, I almost lol'd IRL.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Yeah, FFXIV.

I was like "wut, lololol".

I thought Jack meant to say Versus XIII. Couldn't believe it for a second there.

i know he seemed to stutter i thought it was mistake.

ff14 ps3 exclusive and only ps3, i bet its gonna look and play great. compared to the very very old ff online

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

FF14 i was really happy for about 1 minute, until i saw the online part:(

Around the Network

-What surprised me most is the influence that Nintendo's success has had on the their competitors...

-What disappointed me is with all the "leaks" that Sony had it was like I was watching a repeat of their press conference...

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

lol at ppl playing down ff14 online, if that had been wii or 360 only. they would be celebrating.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

FF XIV.  Absolutely massive.  The MMO aspect does introduce uncertainty, does not diminish the blast radius.

Yeah but maybe it's just me but it's nice that Sony saw the funny side of the leaks.

"The new psp has many names, one of which is the worst kept secret of E3"

I thought that was good...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

metal gear solid peace keeper, 4 snakes!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.