By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forget who won E3, what shocked/surprised you the most?

chapset said:
metal gear solid peace keeper, 4 snakes!!!

that was weird and just left me scratching my head when multiple snakes got a little friendly with each other inside a box.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XIV.

senortaco said:
So wait, I check out Ign's site again...So Kingdom Heart's Wii is r-re-real?!

WAT.

Just checked the IGN website, according to the main Wii page there's a trailer. But it leads to no where....

If this is true, I'm going to switch my vote.

CAL4M1TY said:
senortaco said:
So wait, I check out Ign's site again...So Kingdom Heart's Wii is r-re-real?!

WAT.

Just checked the IGN website, according to the main Wii page there's a trailer. But it leads to no where....

If this is true, I'm going to switch my vote.

I'm wondering if that trailer that everyone thought was fake, actually WASN'T so fake and it's like a remake/port. I know my wallet can't handle anymore games announce for the consoles/pc. *tear*

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Metal gear franchise to 360!

Around the Network

FF 14 , MGS rising, and Golden Sun DS

Golden sun DS,FFXIV,Metroid by team ninja was a lil bit of a shocker, now that i think about it ninty dropped some minor shockers today

I was surprised that M$ could delviered the biggest moments AGAIN...after all the hype sony has tried to bring to itself this year!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

FF 14 , MGS rising, and Golden Sun DS

Metroid Other M