By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best E3 Conference Vote!!!

This year we have seen so many megaton news, Super Mario Bros for Wii, Metal Gear Rising for 360, and Final Fantasy 14 for PS3. But which conference was the best?

My opinion: For me it was a tie, even though I support Sony the most, I honestly have to say that all three conferences have been great. There is no overall winner. Each console has the same amount of exclusives.

Tell me what you guys think. Dont agree with me? Post your vote.

**Officially voted, Ubisoft had worst conference**

**Officially voted, Nintendo second thus far** (not my choice, its the peoples)

**PS3 vs. 360 still neck and neck**

DISCUSSSSSSSS

Around the Network

Its a tie between Sony and MS, I think ninty was behaind but still way better than last year

I'm going to go with a tie.

I would have given it to MS and Ninty, BUT despite Sony having a really disappointing (for me) megaton of FF14 Online, they did exactly what I wanted them to:
no talk of sales numbers and throw a haymaker from the start (they did that, uncharted 2). I have to recognise that.

Each of the 3 had a really big down point: Nintendo with the casual bit about the mystery book on ds and fashion games, MS with Joyride and Sony with spending too much time showing very little of their take on motion controls

But all three recovered ridiculously well after that.

Ubisoft had the best press conference even though not many people saw it so far. Best host, best presentation, great lineup of games, least awkward moments and James Cameron and Pele who could ask for more. The only way it could have been better if they actually showed some footage of either the game or the movie Avatar.

3 way tie. Can't choose. But gamers did win this year by them giving us a great E3.

Around the Network

all 3 tied.

nintendo

Sony, because show more exclusives.

nintendo for me... sony way focused on the PSP plus GoW3 delayed :/

I would say Microsoft on an objective level. They showed the most and had some surprised while still keeping mostly focussed on what people there wanted to see.

Sony definitely would've won if nothing had been leaked, seeing Trico for the first time along with the PSPgo, MGS on PSP, and GT Portable would've been insane, but unfortunately they suck at not letting things out of the bag.

Nintendo spent too much time boring me to be honest, they're tied with Sony.