By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best E3 Conference Vote!!!

fastyxx said:
Torillian said:

Sony definitely would've won if nothing had been leaked, seeing Trico for the first time along with the PSPgo, MGS on PSP, and GT Portable would've been insane,

To me this is the problem.   The coolest stuff was PSP.  So if we are comparing 360 to PS3, i gotta go 360.  If we are comparing MS to Sony I can buy people's tie game argument - just preference.  (For me Halo x 2 >> God of War/Uncharted., so I go MS, but someone could just as easily go opposite).

Nintendo, to me, did nothing for me.   Metroid looks good, but it's SO dissappointing to me that you get Team Ninja and instead of letting them create something new, we get another example off the same core IPs.  Would it kill Nintendo to get some new first party IP going?  Does it really have to be ALL Mario/Metroid/Zelda/Pokemon?

you series man? look at how many sequels are in your game collection, and you are bitching about Nintendo having core IPs?

edit: you even have halo wars, I don't know why you think you can bitch about that.

Around the Network

4 blockbuster games all gauranteed to come in 2009..............

Forza 3
Splinter cell: Conviction
Left 4 Dead 2
Halo ODST

Microsoft won this E3 without even breaking sweat.

Tie

sony 8/10 ms 7.5/10 and nintendo i didn't watch only console i don't have any interest in

Sony had a good conference but announcing the psp go price and the dildo thing weren't great moments imo so in the end i think Microsoft comes out on top.
As for Nintendo, i didn't quite understand the finger thing and a new mario galaxy + a new metroid didn't save an overall boring conference.

Around the Network

Sony won. .. In my opinion :p

awesome showing.

Super mario bros for the wii was also a nice surprise.

Check out my game about moles ^

It's hard to say who's the best.

Nintendo does their job for the general press as usual and showed off many cool things to not piss off the core this year.

MS this year will forever be in my mind as "Bottom of my shoe! BAM!" and girl going crazy on stage, not very impressive, but funny and entertaining as hell.

Sony.... is stuck in the past, gaming montage is not the way to go anymore, the new PSP is 250 dollars, UC2 and GoW3 were cool but I wasn't impressed by the rest. no versus 13 showing, no heavy rain, damn I'm pissed.

I'm just gonna pick Sony as being the worst, how about that?

Too many 2010 games in Sony E3 2009. Nintendo wins.

Sony

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker is HUGE!! All four snakes are in there (solid, liquid, solidus, naked). It is THE missing link in the saga. And I don't even own a psp.

Uncharted was a good opener, but the tripple treat of Trico, GT5 and GOW3 just had me starring at the screen.

Agent was pretty random. I'm still sceptical about MAG. And the "online" tag for FFXIV killed some of the excitement.

Motion control looked fun, though I don't know much about what the wii is doing. And Modnation Racers looked fun as well.

If KH3 is definitely Wii exclusive, then Nintendo by far overall. If not, then idk. All three had some great game choices, for me I prefer the 2 marios and metroid release with various other Wii exclusives, so I would go Nintendo.