By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rockstar Exclusive: Agent

So is this the new LA Noir?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Ya.. I guess it it..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

After all the speculation and threads about whether or not this exclusive still even existed, I'm just happy it's been confirmed.

I was quite frankly amazed Sony managed to pull this and FFXIV out of the hat.

A metal gear solid sand box game. I want that. I hope agent is like that.

it's not LA Noir - this game is made by different team.
Rockstar North is working on Agent which means we won't see this game for a long time. they are still working on second DLC for GTA4 and Episodes From Liberty City and considering the fact that they only showed title and really basic concept they pretty much don't have anything aside from storyborads and ideas. i guess we will see trailer on E32011 and year later a game in shops.

Around the Network

I am happy that it has been confirmed, but I assume they are going to have some sort of annoying teaser countdown that just really really annoys us...

Anyway, I do agree that Tretton was going over the top with his hopes, but Rockstar North are a great studio..

I don't think Sony or Tretton expect it to do what GTAIII did for the PS2, I think he meant it will be just as good.

Remember those days when PS3 owners would list upcoming games to make 360 owners feel bad, despite some of them being nothing more than a title with no info to back them up? Expect Agent to top those lists for years to come!

d21lewis said:
Remember those days when PS3 owners would list upcoming games to make 360 owners feel bad, despite some of them being nothing more than a title with no info to back them up? Expect Agent to top those lists for years to come!

Agent proof good times return for the ps crowd ?

Agent makes ps3 the new disco light motion machine the wii could never hope of becoming ?

Afterall it does have large glowing BALLZ at the end.

Check out my game about moles ^