By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

MGS psp is the REAL DEAL

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Woah its not a spin off or side story, it's a true MGS sequel

Kojima is deeply involved..

trailer uh oh g2g

They showed Uncharted 2. everything else is just a bonus

Uncharted 2 FTW

PSP MGS is the main project, not spin off.

MGS Rising is a side project then?

kowenicki said:
writing the script!!?? so this is 2011?

Pretty sure hes not working on the Microsoft game.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Kojima has got to be the hippest game designer in Japan. Seriously, look at how emo frames, his punk hair, and his fashionable clothes.

Itagaki got nothing on him.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

and people were complaining that nintendo was spending too much time on the DS

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

No wonder sony have more time then MS or Nintendo, they need to translate all the japanese

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

MontanaHatchet said:
Kojima has got to be the hippest game designer in Japan. Seriously, look at how emo frames, his punk hair, and his fashionable clothes.

lol!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

He is going hard with the fact that he is involved in this version

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st