By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 360 loses out on big time exclusive

pbroy said:

All over my face!

Around the Network

Well, based on those pics I'm so grateful it won't be on Xbox ....

Anyway first time I heard of this game

I dont think the MS folk will be too badly upset about this to be honest....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

AE86 said:

True, but at least they didn't lose out on this.

ROTFL!

OP, give it up. You can say whatever you want, but that thread is like an albatross around your neck. Why even focus on a game that is little more than a Crackdown ripoff? So what MS *lost* it - look at what they have gained - and still continue to maintain a 8M or close to it lead.

Keep making threads, hoping folks forget about the massive own4g3 in your other thread.

You keep me laughing.

Am I missing something?

I don't see a link were it says "it's not coming for Xbox360"

I just found this link saying "it is being developed for the Xbox 360"

Though the press release doesn't indicate that the game will appear on other systems than PC,a spokesperson told TeamXbox, "We’re not giving details out at the moment, but it is being developed for Xbox 360."

Can someone explain...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

lol@inFamous8

What is this game again? Some PS3 fanboys try too hard to discredit the 360....

That's sad...

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

sega4life said:

Am I missing something?

I don't see a link were it says "it's not coming for Xbox360"

I just found this link saying "it is being developed for the Xbox 360"

Though the press release doesn't indicate that the game will appear on other systems than PC,a spokesperson told TeamXbox, "We’re not giving details out at the moment, but it is being developed for Xbox 360."

Can someone explain...

inFamous8 failed again

infamous8 said:
LMAO @ xbots

Before they were using APB as one of MS big exclusives. Now theyre claiming they dont know what it is.

Hilarious.

Why are you so happy about this? You own a 360 also. If it's their loss it's yours too. I just don't get why you constantly bite off your nose to spite your face.

I'm also going to make it inherently clear to you publicly that your posts are borderline flamebait. It was funny at first, but now your hostility is getting old. If you don't cut it out, I'll make sure I ban you right before Sony's conference starts and ruin your E3 experience, so behave.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

@infamous
yeah, evidently they updated the press release saying it's still coming to the 360, so yeah, this thread is kind of pointless.