By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 360 loses out on big time exclusive

AE86 said:
infamous8 said:
LMAO @ xbots

Before they were using APB as one of MS big exclusives. Now theyre claiming they dont know what it is.

Hilarious.

Kinda like how you're ignoring the thread that you got destroyed in?

Or the fact he calls everyone X-Bots even when they are PSWii fans. Or that he claimed in this thread he was jumpng onto the 360 bandwagon.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=74949&page=1

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network
AE86 said:

True, but at least they didn't lose out on this.

Well it's not really main series is it ?

In either case i'm looking forward too it :p

Check out my game about moles ^

OK, I'll try to be serious now...

OT: I'm actually in love with the Artwork and I thought it was always a multi-plat, since when was it exclusive?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

This might sound a bit like the usual "downplaying an exclusive so that it seems less important", but I honestly have no idea what APB is.

If you could have provided info on the game, i think your thread could have had a much greater impact.

Looks like somebody isn't getting a job at Sony PR.

I don't think a game is a big exclusive if half the people in this thread really have or had no idea what the heck this game is.

Around the Network
infamous8 said:
LMAO @ xbots

Before they were using APB as one of MS big exclusives. Now theyre claiming they dont know what it is.

Hilarious.

Sure, if you say so. I've been on this site since beginning of 07 and never once have I heard it mentioned or touted. Wikipedia says it's PC, x360, ps3... seriously, wtf are you talking about?

Staude said:
AE86 said:

True, but at least they didn't lose out on this.

Well it's not really main series is it ?

In either case i'm looking forward too it :p

No it is not directly within the MGS numbered series but we don't know too much about it so it may or may not link directly to the precious MGS games.

I think AE86 is simply showing the fact that infamous8 was pwnd in the thread and this thread isn't helping any :P

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Oh well.

infamous8 said:
LMAO @ xbots

Hilarious.

Maybe it's actually because a lot of people have NO IDEA what this game is, me included.....

Wow I can't believe so many 360 fans didn't know about ABP. The game was one of my most anticipated for 360.