By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 360 loses out on big time exclusive

MMO? Pfft. Unless It's WoW or something else from Blizzard won't stand a chance anyways. I just saw Warhammer Online cards go for $1 on Amazon. Warhammer was the closest thing to compete with WoW a few years ago, and now look at it.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
AE86 said:

True, but at least they didn't lose out on this.

hahaha... BAM!!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

@infamous8 http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=74675&page=1 for reference.

I think most of the interest dwindled due to first Grand Theft Auto IV delivering. Second this game having a weak ass concept and a pathetic leveling system did not help them. I am sorry but if I spend thirty hours leveling a character I am not looking to get a new shirt for my efforts. Give me a rocket launcher with a bleed effect on it.

AE86 said:

You beat me too it!!

Really infamous, stop with the trolling threads

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

infamous8 said:

APB.

A title that some were touting as the next GTA. As of now is a PC release only (ofcourse this could change any time)... but many xbox fans were expecting this to come to 360 and were claiming it as a 360 exclusive.

Didn't you just jump the PS3 bandwagon for the 360 one?

Shouldn't you be just as equally disappointed?

BTW it is no where near GTA big.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

LMAO @ xbots

Before they were using APB as one of MS big exclusives. Now theyre claiming they dont know what it is.

Hilarious.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

darklich13 said:
AE86 said:

You beat me too it!!

Really infamous, stop with the trolling threads

Maybe he is shooting for a PermaBan? At least there is WIN in that if he succeds.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

infamous8 said:
LMAO @ xbots

Before they were using APB as one of MS big exclusives. Now theyre claiming they dont know what it is.

Hilarious.

Kinda like how you're ignoring the thread that you got destroyed in?

In all honestly though, I wasn’t that impressed with APB and I was quite looking forward to this one from RealTime Studios. I was so put off from the demo that I didn’t even notice that it wasn’t going to be on 360. And I have loved David Jones since I played Blood Money back in the day.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Old news.