By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 360 loses out on big time exclusive

APB.

A title that some were touting as the next GTA. As of now is a PC release only (ofcourse this could change any time)... but many xbox fans were expecting this to come to 360 and were claiming it as a 360 exclusive.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network

Hmmm, lets see. I think I could live without it.

I wouldn't call this a big time exclusive. I think just plain exclusive would be a better way to describe it.

WTF is APB?? i dont even remember this game though it sounds familiar.

Long Live SHIO!

So big I've never even heard of it.

Upon further research..it's a MMO. Which begs the question, are you serious with this thread?

Around the Network

huh?....that was one of the worst trailers of E3 so far....the E3 audience barely clapped.

Being in 2nd feels so much better than being in 3rd

Abbreviation overload =/

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

True, but at least they didn't lose out on this.

yeah, APB looked interesting. I'm more interested in the rumored sandbox style game to be announced for Wii tomorrow. Godfather blackhand was absolutely great, far better than previous versions. If true, can't wait to see it.

The hell is ABP?
Man do I hate the prevalence of acronyms. Half the time I hate no idea what the hell people are talking about and am too lazy to look it up or ask.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.