By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS Rising IS multiplat -- don't worry everyone -- PROOf inside

kowenicki said:
why are people saying its exclusive... it isnt.

but from now on every metal gear game will be multiplat....

i think most major 3rd party games will be multiplat

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

"the Raiden IMAGE in the trailer was in Famitsu PSP + PS3 Magazine with a interview with kojima."

Sorry, this is not proof.

Hmm, if it is exclusive I'll be very, very surprised. I'll wait for official word though, since different websites are saying diffrerent things.

Microsoft have confirmed that it's multiplat, not exclusive. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=74848

IGN were wrong.

Shocking..... We all knew it was not going to be exclusive. Take a look at Konamis press release about the games at the show, mgs psp is named and Rising in Mp

Around the Network

its not exclusive. Their developers website says it is for PC and PS3 too....

Wait a minute...what made IGN so certain it was a 360 exclusive?

They may be good reviewers, but at news reporting, they are one step above The Sun.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

@ kantor, probably a bit harsh... but I generally prefer joystiq for news

@kantor

they also put it an insulting way

"sorry SONY fans, MGS:R is 360 exclusive"

their respect went down a notch for me yesterday

Munkeh111 said:
@ kantor, probably a bit harsh... but I generally prefer joystiq for news

I take it you don't remember "MGS4 coming to 360 confirmed" a few months ago, using a joke site as a source, back when MGS Touch was announced?

It's amazing how few people realise that the enormous majority of power buttons are, in fact, green.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective