By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What can NINTENDO do to win E3 now & is Wii Dead?

coolestguyever said:
Neogaf is a fucking joke

Wii won't be dead till PS3 hits $199 ;)

Though I don't agree with that it makes a lot more sense then the Natal help the 360 kill the wii...

Former something....

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
Neogaf is a fucking joke

Wii won't be dead till PS3 hits $199 ;)

lol dood are you serious, they posted that there?

Yea, all the potential Wii consumers that have yet to buy a Wii all read neogaf.

The wii is not dead, that's rediculous.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

Soriku said:
The 360 motion is at an estimated price of $200. That's not going to fly very far.

If thats true, then the Wii is very much alive... and laughing in MS direction.

Around the Network

Natal is all R&D and won't see the inside of a retail store.

the2bears - the indie shmup blog

Nintendo doesn't have to do anything. Natal won't make any difference on this generation.

Carl2291 said:
Soriku said:
The 360 motion is at an estimated price of $200. That's not going to fly very far.

If thats true, then the Wii is very much alive... and laughing in MS direction.

Are you serious, it will cost 200$?

Microsoft-suicide confirmed.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Guess there's going to be alot of "rail-shooter" games for ite... hmm how will the fireing gonna happen?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Where are people getting this $200 price from? They didn't announce anything at the conference. Sounds like the anti-Natal smear campaign is already in effect within 5 minutes of its announcement.