By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 Conference Thread

MS is really making it hard for Nintendo to have a bad conference, it'll have to be wall to wall cammy for people to complain after this

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

I'd do her

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

wow to go to facebook while on teh xbox? hhmm i can already go there on the wii and my pc. why do i need to go to facebook on a 360 when you have to pay to use xbox live? its a dumb point. but i do liek the fact i get to see felicia day hehe.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

Twitter, too? Goodness, this shouldn't be getting more time than actual games. (not every game, but still)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

steverhcp02 said:
oh god facebook.....god wtf is MSFT doing. Good thing the solid games like SC, L4D are really really solid.

I dunno. At least there wasn't any goddamn Pearl Jam, though.

Around the Network

Right, all this Twitter/Facebook nonsense has been a bit mundane.

That must mean they're saving something HUGE for the hardcore at the end.

I brace now.

is facebook and twitter 360 exclusive she didnt say so.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

At least she is a beautiful lady

ShadowSoldier said:
PostModGuru said:
Last.fm + xbox live is the biggest announcement this E3

What the hell is Last.Fm? I can get music from my Ipod and Mac and Ares

You are behind the curve my friend.  Last.fm has been around for a few years, maybe more, but it allows you to delve quite deep into music culture.  I'm not talking about corporate music, but the new roots music as well as "mainstream" but you might not want to check it out if that is all the deeper you are into music.  I'm a huge vinyl collector and have made tons of connections through last.fm.  You should also check out dublab.com if you are really into music...

Please welcome Hideo Kojima!