By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 Conference Thread

No, actually it doesn't FK Network, it shows that racing games can work with it, but I wasn't talking racing if you recall I was referring to pointer capabilities with FPS's action games, etc. racing doesn't need a pointer, as a result it doesn't answer the question if this will work with all genres like Wii can

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

Hopefuly MGS5 goes multiplat otherwise i'll definetley have to buy a 360.

slowmo said:
Lol at the Sony fans invading the thread desperately running damage control

This...I was banned this entire past week..So I'm reading this thread today for the first time...

Were funny of the Sony fans that are not even going to buy the games that did not impress them for the system they don't have

Aj_habfan said:
WHAT THE FUC

LOL..