Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 Conference Thread

PostModGuru said:
Last.fm + xbox live is the biggest announcement this E3

I certainly hope not.

Around the Network
PostModGuru said:
Last.fm + xbox live is the biggest announcement this E3

What the hell is Last.Fm? I can get music from my Ipod and Mac and Ares

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

yh xbox live is adding some wkd shit man

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

The new movie stuff it cool for those that have used Netflix.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I agree with starcraft...it´s ok but it´s so far lacking some really 'big' stuff.

Around the Network
Avinash_Tyagi said:
I didn't like all the slow-motion stuff in the Alan Wake game

This! This is the problem.

Sky.TV? Wheres NA and Canada? And Thats DD push if I ever saw it

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I don't get the appeal of watching football, etc, with your friends' avatars.

You have to sacrifice a hell of a lot of your screen...

streaming 1080p will be a pain but its a great idea

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Where's teh games?

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)