By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 4 release date September 2010 - MS is set to attack 2010!!

pbroy said:
Halo 3's graphics were a disappointment... The online multi-player is not.

I'm not much of a Halo fan and I think that Gears plays better and Killzone 2 looks better. But... Halo 3 still gets props for being fun, for many other people, and being a major Tournament game. I'd rather play Onechanbara.

did your sarcasm meter broke?

Around the Network

^ I've said that before, it doesn't seem to sink in.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Hisiru said:
DirtyP2002 said:

I bet 2011.

2010 = Gears of War 3, Mass Effect 2, Lost Planet 2, Fable 3 :D :D

Há, you wants to kill me, right? Unfortunately Gears of War 3 will take a long time to come

Halo 4 in 2010 would be awesome.

2010 only has the Treyarch Call of Duty. Gears of War 3 and Halo 4 would cast that game aside like a toy.

Halo 4 alone would sweep the floor with the new Call of Duty.

You know what would be good? An announcement in this E3 saying that the 360 will use a new media for games(something like the blue ray or better), I am not a huge fan of the blue ray (it has a lot of problems), but we can have a better and long game with something like the blue ray. The single player mode in any Halo game is already incredible, with more space would be better. Is a pity that the HDDVD wasn't what I was expecting.
Sorry for my bad english...

You know what would be good? An announcement in this E3 saying that the 360 will use a new media for games(something like the blue ray or better), I am not a huge fan of the blue ray (it has a lot of problems), but we can have a better and long game with something like the blue ray. The single player mode in any Halo game is already incredible, with more space would be better. Is a pity that the HDDVD wasn't what I was expecting.

Sorry for my bad english...

darendt said:
megaman.2. said:
Killzowned said:
Not interested in any of those games, so MS will need to do better to entice me into buying 360.

Halo4, Gears of War 3 and Mass effect 2+huge library of games, not enough to entice you to purchase a X360 WHATTT! clearly youre not a gamer!!

Huge library of what games. The three mentioned are overated, and the rest of there games I can get on PS3.

Really now?...Overrated?

Gears of War - Metascore 94

Gears of War 2 -Metasocre 93

Mass Effect - Metascore 91

Halo 3 - metascore 94

Zizzla_Rachet said:
darendt said:
megaman.2. said:
Killzowned said:
Not interested in any of those games, so MS will need to do better to entice me into buying 360.

Halo4, Gears of War 3 and Mass effect 2+huge library of games, not enough to entice you to purchase a X360 WHATTT! clearly youre not a gamer!!

Huge library of what games. The three mentioned are overated, and the rest of there games I can get on PS3.

Really now?...Overrated?

Halo 3 - metascore 94

Forget it man , ps3 fanboys cant seem to distinguish between opinion and fact.

@ Darendt

If you could play them , then im sure youd be loving them to.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
Zizzla_Rachet said:
darendt said:
megaman.2. said:
Killzowned said:

Really now?...Overrated?

Halo 3 - metascore 94

he means that people praise it alot tho its not THAT good.

i personally think he is right, tho i might add more

CoD 4 , Killzone 2 (never played it tho so yeah) , FFVII , Assassins Creed. and the most overrated of them all GTA IV (seriously they sell this PoS way high  in here (almost double the price) cause its very popular)

PullusPardus said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
darendt said:
megaman.2. said:
Killzowned said:

Really now?...Overrated?

Halo 3 - metascore 94

he means that people praise it alot tho its not THAT good.

i personally think he is right, tho i might add more

CoD 4 , Killzone 2 (never played it tho so yeah) , FFVII , Assassins Creed. and the most overrated of them all GTA IV (seriously they sell this PoS way high  in here (almost double the price) cause its very popular)

People praise Unchrated and the metascore is 88....

PullusPardus....What games are there on the PS3 then?.....

jesus kung fu magic said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
darendt said:
megaman.2. said:
Killzowned said:

Really now?...Overrated?

Halo 3 - metascore 94

@ Darendt

The J man is a hypocrite. 

If you look at those silly metacritic figures, Gears of War has a higher score that Gears of War 2. According to all you 360 fans who take metacritic numbers as the law, It obviously and factually did not live up to its previous installment and therefore did not deliver.

So after claiming that all these games lived up to their hype, the 'facts' show otherwise.

Leonidus said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

Really now?...Overrated?

Halo 3 - metascore 94

@ Darendt

If you look at those silly metacritic figures, Gears of War has a higher score that Gears of War 2. According to all you 360 fans who take metacritic numbers as the law, It obviously and factually did not live up to its previous installment and therefore did not deliver.

So after claiming that all these games lived up to their hype, the 'facts' show otherwise.

All 'we' Xbox 360 fans don't share your wacky belief system. Heres an analogy for you.

A truck company delivers 5 boxes of win(e) in one delivery and four boxes of win(e) in the next.

A different truck company delivered 1 box of win(e) in one delivery and four boxes of win(e) in the next.

Which truck company delivered the most win(e)?

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Leonidus said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

Really now?...Overrated?

Halo 3 - metascore 94

@ Darendt

All 'we' Xbox 360 fans don't share your wacky belief system. Heres an analogy for you.

A truck company delivers 5 boxes of win(e) in one delivery and four boxes of win(e) in the next.

A different truck company delivered 1 box of win(e) in one delivery and four boxes of win(e) in the next.

Which truck company delivered the most win(e)?

Yes, so Gears 1 delivered more win(e) than Gears 2, therefore Gears 2 didn't live up to it's hype that it recieved from its previous installment.

Also, I didn't tar all you 360 fans with the same brush like you are trying to make out. I clearly specified it to all the 360 fans 'who take metacritic numbers as the law'