By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 4 release date September 2010 - MS is set to attack 2010!!

Zizzla_Rachet said:
atma998 said:
megaman.2. said:
Killzowned said:
Not interested in any of those games, so MS will need to do better to entice me into buying 360.

Halo4, Gears of War 3 and Mass effect 2+huge library of games, not enough to entice you to purchase a X360 WHATTT! clearly youre not a gamer!!

He just don't like shooters, like many of us. For my part, I have all the kind of games I want with my Wii and I'm still not interested in the X360.

His name is Killzowned...His avatar and Sig are from Killzone 2...And he does not like shooters?

jajajaja

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
dcIKeeL said:
monlosez said:
I don't see why MS can do any killing in 2010. Killzone is Halo killer. Uncharted is Gears of War killer. GT is Forza killer.

I fail to see how Killzone has killed Halo......in any way, or how uncharted killed gears and gran turismo has not even released...........wtf is your point?

Killzone killed Halo becuase it proved that sales don't = quality....

Uncharted Killed Gears becuase it's the best TPS....

GT is the Forza Killer becuase it's made by perfectionist

dcIKeeL said:
monlosez said:
I don't see why MS can do any killing in 2010. Killzone is Halo killer. Uncharted is Gears of War killer. GT is Forza killer.

I fail to see how Killzone has killed Halo......in any way, or how uncharted killed gears and gran turismo has not even released...........wtf is your point?

His point is that on the internet, you can say anything, regardless of how absurd it is.

i.e. that the internet has trolls. Not gnomes. Gnomes were last generation.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Zizzla_Rachet said:
dcIKeeL said:
monlosez said:

Killzone killed Halo becuase it proved that sales don't = quality....

Uncharted Killed Gears becuase it's the best TPS....

GT is the Foraze Killer becuase it's made by perfectionist

Lol, caught the sarcasm with my 'don't look like a fool' safety net before i saw the comical insdert there.

^^^^
Video Game Murder should be illegal.

Around the Network
wholikeswood said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
wholikeswood said:
DjFlex53 said:
MS has a strong lineup for 2010.

It's bizarre that ps3 gamers can claim that Halo 3 didn't live up to its hype but, as a 2 year old game, it can outsell Killzone 2 (a 2 month old game) in the month of April 2009.

Also, if gamers are so disappointed in Halo 3, then why is it the #1 online game on the 360?

Something can be disappointing yet still sell extremely well, COD5 for example.

As for being #1 in Live activity, it has sold 10mil copies...

This makes absolutly no sense. If the game was overhyped , it would have dropped off the charts regardless of sales but no because its such a fantastic game it is still being played online enough to warrent no.1 on the charts.

Seriously if you actually believe that halo 3 is over-hyped , then you believe that the ps3 has no games because they are both 2007 arguments and both are at the same level of stupidity.

Not necessarily. It could be a critical disappointment but still sufficiently popular among the mainstream in order to sustain strong Live activity.

Halo was a critical disappointment now?

The  J man could just show you the meta but he is pretty sure you are aware of your fail.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

megaman.2. said:
Killzowned said:
Not interested in any of those games, so MS will need to do better to entice me into buying 360.

Halo4, Gears of War 3 and Mass effect 2+huge library of games, not enough to entice you to purchase a X360 WHATTT! clearly youre not a gamer!!

Huge library of what games. The three mentioned are overated, and the rest of there games I can get on PS3.

dcIKeeL said:
monlosez said:

"I have a Sony tattoo on my butt"

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

but seriously though, the only reason sony fans say uncharted is the 'best TPS' is because it's on the ps3, otherwise that's a completely valid OPINION as both are very good. Halo is keeping up and beating killzone 2 on the charts even though it's approaching the century mark in weeks, and yes initial sales don't neccesarily = quality but sustained sales scream quality and customer satisfaction. Buying a game is one thing but playing it is a whole nother ball game. Being #1 on live 2 years after releasing proves that people love to play that god awful halo game. I won't dignify the GT comment with one of my own.

Halo 3's graphics were a disappointment... The online multi-player is not.

I'm not much of a Halo fan and I think that Gears plays better and Killzone 2 looks better. But... Halo 3 still gets props for being fun, for many other people, and being a major Tournament game. I'd rather play Onechanbara.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER