By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Conference Times for LA, East Coast, UK, Australia

Sony is @ 9pm for me then... with Konami @ 1am.

Thanks for the UK times, seece. It's all very simple from there.

Around the Network

ugh, Ubisoft conference is at 2 in the morning in my country:/

Thanks seece, although the timing means I'll probably find out most of these conference the next morning where the blowout will mean I have to lurk through 1000 pages on forum and news site. Aus timezone really sucks sometimes :(

@ seece.

Awesome breakdown of the times sir! :)

Thanks a lot, very helpful.

Too bad I'm going to be in school when all these start.

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

Around the Network

Thanks a lot :D We are 3 hours ahead of the UK if Im correct so the time for every one of them is excelent for me :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Thanks, these times are useful. Good that they aren't in middle of night or early morning for me.

I gotta take my exams during the Microsoft conference, I guess I'll just record it.

Thanks for the info though.

and the Kojima Next countdown ends at 1 June 3pm (LA Time) / 2 June 7am (Japan time)

once the timer ends im sure it will reveal the game title.. then formally announced the next day at Sony's conference.. omg hype++

Rhonin the wizard said:
StylesClash said:
seece said:
StylesClash said:

Hi, thankings you for this chart of times, but would be possible to add the zones of time for all 11 Russia. Please also may I be seeing the zones of time for Tajikistan and Mongolia. I have many friends. to you sir, thank you.

LMAO ... This is a pisstake isn't it? I'll do the capital of Russia, its 4.50am I can't figure out all of Russia's 11 timezones ....

Edit - Haha Matt.

I am living in poor Romanian village

please help

Just add two hours to the UK times for Romania.

@seece

Are you using GMT or BST for UK?

Thanks for doing this.

BST of course :) I pulled all the numbers from WorldClock or w/e its called so they're all correct whatever they're currently using.