By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Conference Times for LA, East Coast, UK, Australia

If you want a timezone added let me know!

As requested, here are some popular websites you can visit to watch E3 2009 live.

http://g4tv.com/e32009/splash.aspx
http://e3.gamespot.com/live.html
http://uk.e3.ign.com/

Place What/Who Time Date
LA      
  Microsoft 10:25AM Monday June 1st
  Electronic Arts 2:00PM Monday June 1st
  Ubisoft 5:00PM Monday June 1st
  Nintendo 9:00AM Tuesday June 2nd
  Sony 11:00AM Tuesday June 2nd
  Miyamoto's Roundtable 6:00PM Tuesday June 2nd
  Square-Enix 11:00AM Wednesday June 3rd

Konami

3:00PM

Wednesday June 3rd

East Coast      
  Microsoft 1:25PM Monday June 1st
  Electronic Arts 5:00PM Monday June 1st
  Ubisoft 8:00PM Monday June 1st
  Nintendo 12:00PM Tuesday June 2nd
  Sony 2:00PM Tuesday June 2nd
  Miyamoto's Roundtable 9:00PM Tuesday June 2nd
  Square-Enix 2:00PM Wednesday June 3rd
  Konami 6:00PM Wednesday June 3rd
UK      
  Microsoft 6:25PM Monday June 1st
  Electronic Arts 10:00PM Monday June 1st
  Ubisoft 1:00AM Tuesday June 2nd
  Nintendo 5:00PM Tuesday June 2nd
  Sony 7:00PM Tuesday June 2nd
  Miyamoto's Roundtable 2:00AM Wednesday June 3rd
  Square-Enix 7:00PM Wednesday June 3rd
  Konami 11:00PM Wednesday June 3rd
Australia      
  Microsoft 3:25AM Tuesday June 2nd
  Electronic Arts 7:00AM Tuesday June 2nd
  Ubisoft 10:00AM Tuesday June 2nd
  Nintendo 2:00AM Wednesday June 3rd
  Sony 4:00AM Wednesday June 3rd
  Miyamoto's Roundtable 11:00AM Wednesday June 3rd
  Square-Enix 4:00AM Thursday June 4th
  Konami 8:00AM Thursday June 4th

Around the Network

Thanks buddy.

But could you do a breakdown of the Australian zones for us? The main one we need is AEST. It's just our country has three time zones.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Great, I'll be coming home from school/gym right when the conferences start. I wanna see what MS and Sony have to say.

starcraft said:
Thanks buddy.

But could you do a breakdown of the Australian zones for us? The main one we need is AEST. It's just our country has three time zones.

Damn really? going by worldclock.com Australia is 9 hours ahead of the UK, what are the different timezones for Australia and which one is AEST?

AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time.

It is the whole east coast. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane etc. If you get that one, you'll cover 95% of Australian users on this site.

Around the Network

Starcraft probably wants the timezone for the East Coast of Australia. If I remember correctly that's where most Australians live.

edit: while I'm here, if you could keep any more timezone stuff in this thread Seece that would be great.  I just noticed you've made two so far and I don't want a ton of these floating around.  Thank you for figuring this out for others.

@seece

Thank you very much. I needed to know the start times. I suppose I will be able to see most of the Microsoft meeting, but tragically will probably miss the last ten minutes. Though I will get to see both the other events.

starcraft said:
AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time.

It is the whole east coast. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane etc. If you get that one, you'll cover 95% of Australian users on this site.

Yeah thats the one in the graph so I believe, I took the time from Sydney

Torillian said:

Starcraft probably wants the timezone for the East Coast of Australia. If I remember correctly that's where most Australians live.

edit: while I'm here, if you could keep any more timezone stuff in this thread Seece that would be great.  I just noticed you've made two so far and I don't want a ton of these floating around.  Thank you for figuring this out for others.

Yeah, I'm a Sydney dweller

@Seece.  Thanks mate.

starcraft said:
Torillian said:

Yeah, I'm a Sydney dweller

@Seece.  Thanks mate.

I think I lived in Melbourne (sp) when I was there.  That's the capital right?  Might get it confused, was only there a year.