By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Conference Times for LA, East Coast, UK, Australia

seece said:
StylesClash said:

Hi, thankings you for this chart of times, but would be possible to add the zones of time for all 11 Russia. Please also may I be seeing the zones of time for Tajikistan and Mongolia. I have many friends. to you sir, thank you.

LMAO ... This is a pisstake isn't it? I'll do the capital of Russia, its 4.50am I can't figure out all of Russia's 11 timezones ....

Edit - Haha Matt.

I am living in poor Romanian village

please help

I am from Romania, please be friend

Around the Network
seece said:
matt247 said:
Miyamoto's Roundtable is on June 2nd @ 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM PST

Have you got a link for that?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=362534

Fuck. My mom needs me to take her to the airport in the middle of the Nintendo conference. Hope I make it back in time for the Sony conference.

Worst case scenario: I miss a Zelda trailer, a Trico trailer, plus other stuff from both conferences. I will be PISSED.

megaman79 said:
@Torillian, You lived for a yr in Canberra? I feel sorry for you man. lol

Australia is the only country where the capital is the worst place to visit.

I reckon.

Apart from being a complete hole in figurative terms, Canberra is also a hole in that it is literally a depression in the earth.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

makingmusic476 said:
Fuck. My mom needs me to take her to the airport in the middle of the Nintendo conference. Hope I make it back in time for the Sony conference.

Worst case scenario: I miss a Zelda trailer, a Trico trailer, plus other stuff from both conferences. I will be PISSED.

No worries dude, just give me your phone number and I'll "update" you while you're gone.  And by update I mean that I'll say "neener neener neener" and tell you about all the cool stuff I'm watching and make comments like "Wow that was awesome, if I had missed that I'd probably want to kill myself with a melon baller". 

It'll be fun ^^

Around the Network

At least I'll know what's happening!

Thanks for this, saves me having to work it out.

Man, they're bad times for us Aussies. I'll stay up for the Ninty one, but won't get to see any others.

Also, Canberra is one hell of a place!! :D (It's actually not too bad because I live on campus, the actual city ain't great)

StylesClash said:
seece said:
StylesClash said:

Hi, thankings you for this chart of times, but would be possible to add the zones of time for all 11 Russia. Please also may I be seeing the zones of time for Tajikistan and Mongolia. I have many friends. to you sir, thank you.

LMAO ... This is a pisstake isn't it? I'll do the capital of Russia, its 4.50am I can't figure out all of Russia's 11 timezones ....

Edit - Haha Matt.

I am living in poor Romanian village

please help

Just add two hours to the UK times for Romania.

@seece

Are you using GMT or BST for UK?

Thanks for doing this.

Dang! I'm taking my English final during the Nintendo conference.
Good thing we have YouTube

For me there aren´t any problems, all the conferences are in the morning with Nintendo being the earliest at 10:00 AM.