By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mass Effect 2 ... 2009?

Yea, thats what Sony say themselves as well and all evidence points yes so far imo.

Around the Network
EaglesEye379 said:
Yea, thats what Sony say themselves as well and all evidence points yes so far imo.

No, Sony's 10 year plan was to keep manufacturing the PS3 for 10 years, not to keep it as their primary console for 10 years. I think the PS1 made 9

Sorry, PS1 lasted 11 years despite the PS2 being launched 5 years after the PS1's launch (roughly)

So PS2 launched 5 years after PS1 and PS3 launched 6 years after PS2. Yes call me crazy but I still think PS4 will launch 9-10 years after PS3 - making it 2015/2016.

EaglesEye379 said:
So PS2 launched 5 years after PS1 and PS3 launched 6 years after PS2. Yes call me crazy but I still think PS4 will launch 9-10 years after PS3 - making it 2015/2016.

Unfortunately we are going to have wait many years to see who is right, just to make it clear, I see Wii 2 in 2012, 720 in 2012, and PS4 in 2013

Around the Network
seece said:
perpride said:
You know something is wrong when expansions make it into lists of how a console will "crush" the competition.

Except its not just any expansion its Halo 3 ... and its going to sell more than Killzone 2 & Infamous combined ...

Will again be outsold by the new Nintendogs! Nintendogs = Better Game! Confirmed!!! seece's all time favourite game = Nintendogs, CONFIRMED!!!

The new Nintendogs will sell more than Halo 3 Expansion, Gears 3, Alan Wake, GTA: DLC, New Rare/Lionhead Game, Forza 3 and Mass Effect 2 COMBINED!! Amazing!! why even buy those games or a 360 when you can play Nintendogs on DS which obviously is THE BETTER GAME?!!?!?!? O.o

your logic = fail!! !! !!!

akuseru said:
seece said:
perpride said:
You know something is wrong when expansions make it into lists of how a console will "crush" the competition.

Except its not just any expansion its Halo 3 ... and its going to sell more than Killzone 2 & Infamous combined ...

Will again be outsold by the new Nintendogs! Nintendogs = Better Game! Confirmed!!! seece's all time favourite game = Nintendogs, CONFIRMED!!!

The new Nintendogs will sell more than Halo 3 Expansion, Gears 3, Alan Wake, GTA: DLC, New Rare/Lionhead Game, Forza 3 and Mass Effect 2 COMBINED!! Amazing!! why even buy those games or a 360 when you can play Nintendogs on DS which obviously is THE BETTER GAME?!!?!?!? O.o

your logic = fail!! !! !!!

How can you compare the Nintendo DS or Wii user base to the Xbox 360?.....

How is his Logic Fail?

If anything your Logic is what Fails since you seem to want to compare a game on a Handheld with over a100mil userbase or on a Console with almost double the Xbox 360.....

And you think ODST wont sell more than KZ2 and InFamous combined?......Care to make a bet?

EaglesEye379 said:

Senor EaglesEye379 is muy loco!

Relax, I'm just joking =) lol! haha ^^

Ofc I think ODST will sell more than KZ2 and InFamous combined. I know how strong the Halo series is =D

Never mind me entering this thread guys, carry on ^^

OT: I would like to see ME hit 2009 though. Will not play it on my 360 as I don't have one, but I will surely play it at a friends house. Great and interesting game.

Sorry for "trolling". Not really trolling, just silly writing! =D

CGI-Quality said:
seece, I'm gonna kill you!!!! Why must you torture me with this thread............I want this game......NOW!

I tried to not hype it with my "Stop hyping Mass Effect 2" thread, but it failed miserably, there is so much to get excited about