By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mass Effect 2 ... 2009?

That would be fantastic news for ME2 to be released this year. That trailer looked awesome. Cannot wait to start popping alien skulls again.

Around the Network
seece said:
perpride said:
You know something is wrong when expansions make it into lists of how a console will "crush" the competition.

Except its not just any expansion its Halo 3 ... and its going to sell more than Killzone 2 & Infamous combined ...

For some strange reason, PS3-fans deny Halo. I mean, they act like this game does not exist. It is one of the biggest names in the industry today and it has fans around the world, but PS3 fans don't see that. A Halo 3 map-pack is a first-day millionseller.

This expansion / game / sequel whatever is just huge. It will have awesome sales.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

seece said:
perpride said:
You know something is wrong when expansions make it into lists of how a console will "crush" the competition.

Except its not just any expansion its Halo 3 ... and its going to sell more than Killzone 2 & Infamous combined ...

That's a pretty bold statement.  Microsoft have called it an expansion with a reduced price...  I prefer to say it will be another great Bungie effort and we already know that it will outsell Killzone 2 within the first month, there will be more people playing it then Killzone 2, and it will be a gameplay masterpiece.  Halo doesn't need to be compared with anything, it is in a league that includes Halo and Infinity Ward Call of Duties.

Ehh no ME will not be released in calendar 2009. They have Dragon Age for end of year so I don't see any reason to release both of them so close to each other.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Man I hope so.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Did they change the facebook page? I'm looking at it now and it says Spring 2010.

I would love for this game to hit this year, but if it doesn't I'll still have Splinter Cell and Alan Wake to tide me over until it drops.

If ME2 comes out this year then 360 wins the year for best titles...hands down.

De85 said:
Did they change the facebook page? I'm looking at it now and it says Spring 2010.

I would love for this game to hit this year, but if it doesn't I'll still have Splinter Cell and Alan Wake to tide me over until it drops.

This.  I knew we shouldn't have gotten excited.  The more reasonable conclusion is that it was a mistake.  *sigh*

perpride said:

What's wrong?.....You still think DLC's are trivial?...Or too soon  to matter?

What do you think PC gamers have been enjoying all these years....Don't downplay DLC's becuase the 360 is leading the charge

If this game drops this year GOTY for sure.