By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gladiator A.D. Nintendo WiiTrailer - No Mercy Trailer

backup link to ign.
edit: embedding isn't working well. It doesn't do the direct trailer.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Looking good.

One question...do you not move? Like, from what I saw, you both stand in one position and just attack each other...

I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping for more of an action game and less of a fighter. Still too early to judge, though.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Reminds me of a gorier Punch-Out gameplay-wise.

Looks like a poor man's God of War, graphically.

I hope it's good nonetheless.

Pixel Art can be fun.

it's a fighter so I probably buy it, I rather see gameplay videos of normal people playing it.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network

if that's an alpha build, the final is gonna look pretty damn sweet.

looks pretty good. I hope the combat is deep.

this also hints at the possibility of mainly 1 v1 combat... which i hope is not the case. I would like to see group battles and a more free roaming combat system

i like it alot!

They sure do like to release trailers early. The final game is probably going to look a lot different than this. It does seem a bit funny how they keep hitting eachother with swords and having blood fly everywhere but they're still standing... But that's a pretty common thing in gaming I guess.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Yeah, it does look like Punch Out!!.
but why the game so lacking in graphics? , its sad to see that games like this

look better, and that game even have a bigger scale and huge enviroment compared to this one.

i just wonder why any Developer just put a little effort on Wii third party games, just a little more effort wont hurt.