By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gladiator A.D. Nintendo WiiTrailer - No Mercy Trailer

hmm I'm with famousringo. I was expecting more of a gladiatorial arena rather than a gladiatorial 1 on 1 fighter. I hoping that we only saw a small sample. They were also boasting about their impostor engine for background spectators. This seemed about the same as Gladiator which was on PS2, GC and XBox.

I would prefer to see closer to real roman gladiator battles. A lot of battles had teams fighting each other. Heck even the Roman Coloseum could be flooded to support small ship fights. This looks close to some fictional 1 on 1 fighter that's very myth based and I don't mean mythological.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

It's not coming out for a minimum of 9 months. I hope they can give it that High Voltage polish they gave to the Conduit (and I hope the Conduit sells enough that they can afford to release this)

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption