By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FAMITSU REVEALS, NEW METAL GEAR with SCANS

Xen said:
Why would Solid get young all of a sudden? this is no doubt Big Boss...

please not PSP, please not PSP, please not PSP...

That aint no PSP!

Look at the detail in his beard

Around the Network

hmmm raiden and a big boss look alike....

this is no prequel to mgs 4 most likely snake got some type of cure espescially since he still had some months left. If this is a PS3 exclusive sony wins E3 by default

God of War no competition
Uncharted 2 no competition
Mgs 5 Splinter Cell Conviction
MAG Halo ODST
Ratchet & Clank no competition
GT5 Froza 3
Trico no competition
Syphon Filter no competition

i feel sorry for 360

MGS5 multiplat for sure. I think MS will announce it first.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Xen said:
binary solo said:
The big question is whether it's announced as part of the Sony show, or Microsoft show, or separately.

If there is a god, Sony.

god is baised against microsoft confirmed:P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Damn, Kojima is not a man of his words I see! So, he's indeed taking lead in the project?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

I know multiplat is what Kojima said he wants to work on from now on, but, please, god, no.

Well it is coming to the PS3 for sure however what remains to be seen which of the two get the bragging rights. My guess is that Kojima made this game multi-plat to be announced at the MS press conference. Rest assured if this one is PS3 EXCLUSIVE it will be the show ender.

RPG said:
1. Raiden looks super cool awesome
2. This is multi-plat because I say so......by gods let this be exclusive for the meltdowns. For the record any sane person expects the next Kojima title to be multi-plat.

Its exclusive he said it himself he wants to have a perfect game cant do that as multiplat.

SHMUPGurus said:
Damn, Kojima is not a man of his words I see! So, he's indeed taking lead in the project?

He's a goddamn liar... ;P

MGS2? yeah, the last one from me... no! MGS3! oh! MGS4 and I'm going to sleep.

leo-j said:
"That isnt raiden, raiden has blue/green eyes"

"Gray fox" and big boss, those are the two people there

I'm also thinking it's Null.