By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The problem with PSP *Discussion*

leo-j said:
us.playstation.com/ps3

Click on ps store and ps1 games.
The thing is though, I dont want to have to pay $500 for PS1 games. I am only willing to buy the PS3 for $180 or less, considering there are currently 0 games I want for PS3 (though I want PS1 and 2 games...)Sony should make an online store where you can downlaod movies/music/ps1 games to psp for a small fee, like iTunes. That would be amazing 

Around the Network

I hardly call selling 26million a failure that needs saving...

Bttles said:
ArtofAngels said:
Bttles said:
fanboy much.

Who cars now time will show the truth.

I was hesitent to post this thread just to avoid reading crap likes this.

Sorry, but its annoying if the first thing in the thread your foring you agenda already.

Just ask what you want to ask, but keep the crap out out or dont make the thread.

No-one here has a problem with the way I wrote this thread but you, so instead of me writing in a way you like just for you why don't you just keep your crap out of my thread.

The PSP also has GTA games, this beats anything the DS has.

ArtofAngels said:
Bttles said:
ArtofAngels said:
Bttles said:
fanboy much.

Who cars now time will show the truth.

I was hesitent to post this thread just to avoid reading crap likes this.

Sorry, but its annoying if the first thing in the thread your foring you agenda already.

Just ask what you want to ask, but keep the crap out out or dont make the thread.

No-one here has a problem with the way I wrote this thread but you, so instead of me writing in a way you like just for you why don't you just keep your crap out of my thread.

Whatever.

Next thread maybe say this sucks i hate it so should i buy it. 

Around the Network
Soriku said:
jhlennon1 said:

A portable in about 3 years...that's kinda bad. At the very least bad compared to the DS.
Its not bad. Hardware slaes are fine. Sony needs software sales though. MAny peoplea re buying it for media... Sony should have a media store the PSP can connect to via wi-fi so that SOny can make revenue selling ddownlaodable content.  

jhlennon1 said:

PSP isn't a failure its just people see it a failure when they put it against the DS. Sony said at the begining that they were targeting the older crowd and look at the results not good when you compare that Nintendo was marketing the DS to the whole consumer base. Whereas the PSP was just targeted for ages 18 and over. Sony messed up saying "We are trying to get the older crowd into video games". Well you messed that up with the PSP but now it seems your targeting the mainstream now and its looking bright for the PSP for the rest of these years of its life.

Its the same as the PS3, its really now targeting a market that is really small. Its not getting the mainstream like Nintendo is doing and what Microsoft is trying to do right now. But the PSP is doing good and if people say its a failure then really they need to take their head out their a$$ and wake up to a nice, competeing handheld.

Soriku said:
jhlennon1 said:

A portable in about 3 years...that's kinda bad. At the very least bad compared to the DS.

I had a feeling you was going to say that. Look at my post that I replied to jhlennon1.

GranTurismo said:
The PSP also has GTA games, this beats anything the DS has.

In your opinion.

Pokemon is actually a much larger franchise than GTA ever has been.

Personally the reason I chose the DS>PSP is because I think the DS is a better gaming device, I have no need for a multimedia device at all. 

Soriku said:
And not to mention the Wii'll pass its sales in the same time frame around mid '08. Maybe early.

WOW so your now putting a home console against a handheld for game sales. Now your brillant for that. @_@