By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Leonidus said:
Leonidus said:
Silly you.

One of them statements is to do with the effect of price on sales.
The other one is about the value of the systems and how much you get for your money.

The end

I think i'l reiterate my point. Some of you seemed to have missed it and are still waffling on about fanboys

I see, so the value of the systems and how much you get for your money doesn't have to do with the effect of price on sales?  If that is what you're saying it is truely an interesting view that you have.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Around the Network
rckrz6 said:

Make up your freakin mind

One Minute you saying how the PS3 is nearly outselling the Half Priced xbox and it will win with sales when it gets a price cut. (Of course they are refering to the crappy cheap arcade model and don't mention the more popular PRO model or the same priced Elite)

Not even a day later in a new thread your talking about how much cheaper the PS3 is because Xbox you need to pay for live, buy recharable battery's, buy the wifi adapter, buy the wireless headset, buy a blue ray player.

Make up your mind, Stop twisting things around to always favor your argument, its annoying and pathetic

Thanks for reading!

EDIT:  I guess xbot already covered this.  This is what he wrote

2) Price Analysis:
Often times articles are about current sales trends. They are usually from NPD or Chart Track. If the PS3 is not first in sales it is because the PS3 has a price disadvantage because it is more expensive than the consoles that Microsoft and Nintendo offer. But if an the article is posted about the PS3 pricing itself, these very same people will claim the PS3 is actually the cheapest out of the three consoles available because of available features. Usually the Sony fanboy will bring up features out of box such as Wii-fi, Bluray...etc. This is a tricky one so be aware.

Yet another pathetic anti-Sony rant.  XBox fanboys are annoying and pathetic.  Dude just get laid - and quick with it.

The_God_of_War said:

The entry price is cheaper, but IF you want online and a hard drive it could very well end up more expensive. It's an EXTREMELY simple concept but no, lets fake misunderstandings and make troll threads instead.

This. Like you say it's a pretty simple concept really. I don't see how people wouldn't understand it.

Check out my game about moles ^

Nick said:
Leonidus said:
Leonidus said:
Silly you.

The other one is about the value of the systems and how much you get for your money.

The end

I think i'l reiterate my point. Some of you seemed to have missed it and are still waffling on about fanboys

I see, so the value of the systems and how much you get for your money doesn't have to do with the effect of price on sales?  If that is what you're saying it is truely an interesting view that you have.

If your talking about what you get in the system (in terms of components etc) and how that effects the price and value of the system that would be a 'production costs' discussion or something.

I mean that if there was a thread called 'The Xbox 360 is outselling the PS3' someone could say that the PS3 is twice the price.

If there was a thread named 'why the hell is the PS3 so expensive' then the other point could be argued

CortezTheKiller said:
rckrz6 said:

Make up your freakin mind

One Minute you saying how the PS3 is nearly outselling the Half Priced xbox and it will win with sales when it gets a price cut. (Of course they are refering to the crappy cheap arcade model and don't mention the more popular PRO model or the same priced Elite)

Not even a day later in a new thread your talking about how much cheaper the PS3 is because Xbox you need to pay for live, buy recharable battery's, buy the wifi adapter, buy the wireless headset, buy a blue ray player.

Make up your mind, Stop twisting things around to always favor your argument, its annoying and pathetic

Thanks for reading!

EDIT:  I guess xbot already covered this.  This is what he wrote

2) Price Analysis:
Often times articles are about current sales trends. They are usually from NPD or Chart Track. If the PS3 is not first in sales it is because the PS3 has a price disadvantage because it is more expensive than the consoles that Microsoft and Nintendo offer. But if an the article is posted about the PS3 pricing itself, these very same people will claim the PS3 is actually the cheapest out of the three consoles available because of available features. Usually the Sony fanboy will bring up features out of box such as Wii-fi, Bluray...etc. This is a tricky one so be aware.

Yet another pathetic anti-Sony rant.  XBox fanboys are annoying and pathetic.  Dude just get laid - and quick with it.

I got laid last night <check that off>. I got out of work early today and i decided i had nothing better to do then annoy you.  Yea cause im an xbox fanboy

Around the Network
Leonidus said:
Nick said:
Leonidus said:
Leonidus said:
Silly you.

The end

If your talking about what you get in the system (in terms of components etc) and how that effects the price and value of the system that would be a 'production costs' discussion or something.

I mean that if there was a thread called 'The Xbox 360 is outselling the PS3' someone could say that the PS3 is twice the price.

If there was a thread named 'why the hell is the PS3 so expensive' then the other point could be argued

There is still a connection though. And the thread wouldn't be label why is ps3 more expensive.  More like Why ps3 is l33t and will OWN xbox.  Where both points will be argued. The ps3 cost more and is loosing wihtout a price drop (using the worthless arcade price point), NO it cost less cause of the value.(Using the pro or elite price point with everything added up onto it)  Either way it wins in the eye of the fanboy. I would like to see both consoles do well as i enjoy both of them.

Did microsoft fanboys make these threads when sony was catching up a year or 2 ago?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=73965&page=1

You see, 3 hours after i post this there at it again

BladeOfGod said:
Well, when consumers buy a product they always look at the price of the system without looking at the price of accesories, that's why 360 is selling slight better. But if you wanna make 360 have as many featuers as PS3, you're gonna have to pay more.

this.

/thread.

xbots do the same to, when they compared features they use the pro and the elite for trhe comparison but when they are talking about how expensive the ps3 is it's always the arcade vs the 80gig ps3, make your mind up xbots

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Leonidus said:
rckrz6 said:
Leonidus said:
Leonidus said:
Silly you.

The end

I see your point but you still don;t see mine.

You dont have a point. You say that 'fanboys' contradict themselves in the same argument by using them two points. Infact, Ive never seen this happen, those two points are basically always used in two completely different arguments.

Now If there's someone who uses these two points in the same argument, he's silly

Actually here's one guy just today that contradicted himself on this matter.    http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2203201                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       And yes lol, he is just silly.  Also i would like to say that their are others that contradict themselves in the same thread.  And the people that say  those things act like every 360 owner has to have all those extra things like wi-fi, ect.