By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Silly you.

One of them statements is to do with the effect of price on sales.
The other one is about the value of the systems and how much you get for your money.

The end

Around the Network
Pinab said:

Yeah, let's lump every single Ps3 owner on VGChartz into the same groups.

Have you thought that maybe it isn't the same people who say one as the one that say the other? If all the Ps3 owners are in either group 1 or group 2, I'd say they have really made up their "freakin' " minds.

He said Sony "fanboys"... not PS3 owners

Or are you implying all PS3 owners are fanboys?

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Mirson said:
We've gone over this. Read #2.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2046714

Oh, I didn;t realize this was discussed already.  He did a much better job.

I think its the fact that when PS3 goes below 120k there is a new "Ps3 is doomed" thread every day

A note to all non-fanboys.

Do not attempt to reason with these people (fanboys of ALL persuasions,) it is an excersize in futility. They will never concede any point that is not "My Console/Manufacturer/Developer/Series of choice == the best"

Just consider the character of an individual who has blind loyalty to a Brand, Series, Hardware manufaturer, or Developer, and you will realize these people are best to be ignored, allowing them to fight amongst themselves. All rational thought is lost to their squabaling any way.

But also keep in mind some people may be fans with out being brand-loyalists. I will give you the example of myself. I am a big time megaman fan, but I can easily admit that there are HORRIBLE Megaman games (Megaman 64, I am looking at you, Battle network? don't think you are off the hook either)

Engage people in discussion who are intelligent and rational thinkers. Others, just shake your head and move on.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
Around the Network
gebx said:
Pinab said:

Yeah, let's lump every single Ps3 owner on VGChartz into the same groups.

Have you thought that maybe it isn't the same people who say one as the one that say the other? If all the Ps3 owners are in either group 1 or group 2, I'd say they have really made up their "freakin' " minds.

He said Sony "fanboys"... not PS3 owners

Or are you implying all PS3 owners are fanboys?

Thank you, yes a ps3 owner doesn;t mean he is a fanboy.

Leonidus said:
Silly you.

The other one is about the value of the systems and how much you get for your money.

The end

I think i'l reiterate my point. Some of you seemed to have missed it and are still waffling on about fanboys

FootballFan said:
what would you prefer them to say?

£300 PS3 vs £130 360

Or

£300 PS3 including everything

vs

£160 4 years XBL
+
£20 wireless adapter
+
£10 rechargable batteries
+
£130 Xbox

= £20 more than PS3

I know thats what all the fanboys say but what do you want them to say? They have truth to a certain degree. They dont make up that XBL is free or anything. Sony fanboys even admit that Home is a waste of space. It works both ways sometimes you just have to take your xbox hat off.

1 member i wont mention the name, said PS3 hasnt any games just 3 weeks ago.

well, lets see. i don't play online or use the crap batteries so it looks like i come up way on top.

and btw you forgot the hard drive

Leonidus said:
Leonidus said:
Silly you.

The end

I think i'l reiterate my point. Some of you seemed to have missed it and are still waffling on about fanboys

I see your point but you still don;t see mine.

rckrz6 said:
Leonidus said:
Leonidus said:
Silly you.

The end

I see your point but you still don;t see mine.

You dont have a point. You say that 'fanboys' contradict themselves in the same argument by using them two points. Infact, Ive never seen this happen, those two points are basically always used in two completely different arguments.

Now If there's someone who uses these two points in the same argument, he's silly