By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Please! Bring back the old Version

FullofWin said:
I like it

Then it`s great for you,so you will stay with VGC 2,but I don`t like it,so I will stay with...VGC 2 ? It`s absurd,where is the magic "VGC 1" button? Where is the choice? I can stay or leave? It`s absurd.

Around the Network

First I thought that it was a joke, "Emo day" or a second 1 April. It's a pity I was wrong.

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad

I like it. One thing I miss is the location of my "recent posts." Is there a way to look at that information without having to go into my profile? Probably is, I've only done a little clicking around. :P

Great job.

My color for all site backgrounds is black with yellow font. High contrast. Easy to read, big font. I can't really comment on the colors because I don't know what they are. I'll check them out on my laptop.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Is it me, or is the conceited way a lot of the people in this thread are talking (I'm referring to detractors) really offensive? The team worked VERY hard on this; the least you can do to show you appreciate their effort is to speak tactfully. I, for one, love VGChartz 2.0.

They can put a "back to the old version" button in the home page; so the users can choose wich version of the website they want to visit...

@Tarhell: i know they worked a lot on this, but A LOT of users want the old version the "back to the old version" button can be a solution

Around the Network

I like the new design. It took me by surprise when I came on today to see what was going on after a few days of absence. As a web designer I appreciate how dynamic the internet is and accept the fact that it has to change every once in a while.

Why is this thread still going?

No!!

K' just wouldn't look as good on a bright white web page.

tarheel91 said:

Is it me, or is the conceited way a lot of the people in this thread are talking (I'm referring to detractors) really offensive? The team worked VERY hard on this; the least you can do to show you appreciate their effort is to speak tactfully. I, for one, love VGChartz 2.0.

My world is in chaos because "The team worked VERY hard on this",so i can NOT love VGChartz 2.0.

My friends,my games,my #1 site are ALL in flames,and all I want is for things to go back to normal...is it too much?

This design is too dark, have the white color theme from before, one thing I liked about vgchartz is it didn't have the depressing hard to read theme of gamespot or other sites, actually I don't even frequent sites with dark themes like this since they're just unpleasing to the eye.