By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Please! Bring back the old Version

I like the design of the sight. It looks sleek.
I only wish that I could toggle back and forth between a dark and white background.

Around the Network
Kos-mos said:
No artistic design. No innovation. Just a big mess of colours that might attract babies and...some others.
It looks like vgcharts fell from white heaven to black burning hell.
The goths might like it though...

No, they didn`t do a good job.

I agree. The site feels wrong now. This is democracy,we should have the option to chose between VGC 1 and 2,not to be forced to accept 2 if we don`t want to.

Take it or leave it is a corporation thing,this is a site working with real people,receiving money for the traffic it has. If 50% of users complain and 20% leave the site,I see this a step backwords.

Remember... we must have a choice!

Love the new design, keep up the good work!

Machina-AX said:
Boutros said:

We really are seeing the true face of some people behind this website... I feel kind of raped now

What the...?

lol... I am mostly talking about the moderators changing the title of that thread:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=73634

It's wrong to do so... I also feel dirty :P

I like it Good job VGchartz team. The grey and black is sexy!!! i really like it

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

I don't hate it like some people do but I would like an option to change the theme colour aswell.

See? we want the old version BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just change it to a white background and a slightly larger font

This is funny.
I remember reading the exact same type of thread with the exact same complaints for the old version.

I really like the overhaul by the way, I think it looks great!

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

I like it