By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The official VGChartz 2.0 Thread

* cringes at Majin* now that I think about it...the old coler scheme would is better, or you could of went NAVY BLUE and SILVER

Around the Network

AE86 said:
Why aren't off-topic threads included in "All" on the front page?

If we give out a VGChartz business card, and they come to the site to check out our chart tools and analysis, and the front page asks them if they're a virgin and if they support torture and what they think about the previous poster, it'll look pretty unprofessional.

thetonestarr said:

As for those complaining about scrolling to the side, yeah, that's a problem, but it'll be fixed so quit worrying and complaining. They have already seen that it's clearly an issue, and I guarantee you they're hard at work correcting that problem.

The site just isn't currently programmed properly to adjust to different resolutions. Wait for the next site update - which shouldn't be too far away (a few days at most, I'd expect), and that problem will certainly be fixed.

On that topic, though, I'm running a dual-monitor system. One monitor is running at 1280 x 1024 and the other is at 1024 x 768. The site has about 65 pixels of extra space on each side at the higher resolution - which is perfect. It makes me scroll on the lower resolution, though.

My monitor is also at 1280 x 1024, and I have to scroll to the side.  I don't think it's a resolution issue.  I think it's an aspect ratio issue?  My monitor is 4:3 not 16:9.  When I use it on the widescreen laptop, it's fine.

I like it. I'm glad you kept the Forum Hot Topics and Your Posts sidebar intact - those set VGChartz apart from every other forum I've seen.

I'm getting the scrolling issue at 1280x1024 though. Please fix it.

I am not trolling, but I think it looks really bad and now looks like a kids website or like gamespot or something.

The old blue/black/white was more simple, less convoluted and nicer.

What is with the ugly background?

Around the Network

NAVY BLUE, SILVER and Black Colour scheme!!!?

Where can you see your wishlist?
And what does tracking games do?

These may seem like stupid questions, but games on my wishlist seem to appear in my games collection

"Gamespot put together by kids, confirmed?!?!?!?"

with the way they handled that kayne and lynch fiasco I wouldn't be suprised :)

I like then ew look. Sleeker and more professional (though I prefer the blue color scheme).

But all of this flashiness makes the site sooooooo sloooooowwww. I don't know if I can tolerate it. I used to zip around the site, now everything takes forever to load.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

The website looks alot like Gamespot.com I wish you would add a option for white background. The black and orange is hard on the eyes. Thanx other than that I love it very nice work!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller