By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime Trilogy Hands-on - (All 3 games on one disc :O)

No, they sell for €30... Metroid prime 3 sells for a pathetic 10 euros here in every store.
Metroid is a core game, and only hardcore fans will buy the game. I think this has been proven 3 times already if you look at the sales. Those remakes won't get great sales, atleast not over 2 million.

I'd still rather pay €30 then €50... If I would be able to sell my metroid prime 3 copy, then I would buy this trilogy, but no one wants that game.

Around the Network

I don't understand people complaining about this but it seems to be the day for it. This is not taking development resources away from other projects and it's clear from this thread that there are people very happy about this, including me.

We have to remember there are fifty million Wii owners and there were only 21 million Gamecube owners. There are plenty of Wii owners who never had the opportunity to play the first two games and getting three full games for the price of one might be all that is needed to encourage them to give Metroid a chance.

Samus Aran said:
No, they sell for €30... Metroid prime 3 sells for a pathetic 10 euros here in every store.
Metroid is a core game, and only hardcore fans will buy the game. I think this has been proven 3 times already if you look at the sales. Those remakes won't get great sales, atleast not over 2 million.

I'd still rather pay €30 then €50... If I would be able to sell my metroid prime 3 copy, then I would buy this trilogy, but no one wants that game.

lolwut. Show me your stores, any place I've been to sells MP3 for 30-40 euros at least.

Shadowblind said:

Sweet, I've heard good things about the MP games but never actually played any of 'em. Will get when cheap =)

Please please please change your font colour

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Samus Aran said:

lolwut. Show me your stores, any place I've been to sells MP3 for 30-40 euros at least.

Belgium. I buy most of my games at dreamland because they're cheaper there. I also bought my wii for €235 there. All other stores sold them for €250.

Around the Network
Everpain said:
Shadowblind said:

Sweet, I've heard good things about the MP games but never actually played any of 'em. Will get when cheap =)

It didn't bother me before but it's just horrible now on the grey background.

Samus Aran said:

Whatever.  But 50$, or 50 Euros, for three AAA games, two of which have been retooled to better use the new console, is still great deal.

Wii/PC/DS Lite/PSP-2000 owner, shameless Nintendo and AMD fanboy.

My comp, as shown to the right (click for fullsize pic)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz
Video Card: XFX 1 GB Radeon HD 5870
Memory: 8 GB A-Data DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
Primary Storage: OCZ Vertex 120 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF-932
Extra Storage: WD Caviar Black 640 GB,
WD Caviar Black 750 GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB
Display: Triple ASUS 25.5" 1920x1200 monitors
Sound: HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card,
Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers
Input: Logitech G5 mouse,
Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard
Wii Friend Code: 2772 8804 2626 5138 Steam: jefforange89
hsrob said:
Everpain said:
Shadowblind said:

It didn't bother me before but it's just horrible now on the grey background.

I agree... I have to adjust my screen to be able to read it.

Try this blue instead, it looks much better.
Or yellow is now readable, unlike before.
Or this blue
Purple, Green, Orange.... Anything but this.

Oh my... that's just awesome! ^_^ This is my chance to get MP1 & 2!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'm going out to sell my copies of MP 1-3 right now.