By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime Trilogy Hands-on - (All 3 games on one disc :O)

At least Il know what will be my first compillation that I wiull buy if Il get a Wii :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
naznatips said:
I'm going out to sell my copies of MP 1-3 right now.

Pft! A true gamer would keep those AND get the trilogy and have a beautiful four-case collection. Noob. :p

Also, Gamestop should be accepting preorders on this now. =D

SW-5120-1900-6153

Before this while at school.I was thinking about buying the original one.It seems that won´t be the case now.I will be able to play all three of them on my Wii ^_^

thetonestarr said:
naznatips said:

Pft! A true gamer would keep those AND get the trilogy and have a beautiful four-case collection. Noob. :p

I do collect most games I buy, but my MP1 case is ugly (has Target crap all over it) and MP2 isn't good enough to own separately without motion controls. If I sell them today Disc Replay won't have had time to adjust the prices down for the upcoming re-release. I'll probably make almost as much money as the new trilogy costs.

Good point! Today would certainly be the best time to do away with them to make the most profit. Lemme know how much you end up getting, I'm curious.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

Sweet, I've heard good things about the MP games but never actually played any of 'em. Will get when cheap =)

You should look into changing to color of your text.  It's very hard on the eyes now with these new colors.

thetonestarr said:
Good point! Today would certainly be the best time to do away with them to make the most profit. Lemme know how much you end up getting, I'm curious.

Got 30 in store credit, would have gotten 20 in cash. Gamestop may be more or less. Hard to tell.

thetonestarr said:
naznatips said:

True gamers don't buy at Gamestop

Yes, true gamers do when Gamestop is the only store within reasonable driving distance that specializes in games.

What, do you want me to shop at Wal-Mart instead?

SW-5120-1900-6153

thetonestarr said:
Yes, true gamers do when Gamestop is the only store within reasonable driving distance that specializes in games.

What, do you want me to shop at Wal-Mart instead?

no they are just as evil.

Online. You get more money for trade ins and no pushy salesman trying to so desperate to get more hours the next week by selling a mag and pre-orders so they don't get fired as the only motivation

Gamestop is just special at screwing over employees and ripping off customers.