By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

Maxwell can you please put my friend code on the first page also? I added everyone from the "owners" list, but nobody has added me back yet...

My friend code: 0947-0354-3432

Around the Network

Same for me Maxwell please.

@Chrizum... the request system seems to be broken at the moment, no one is getting requests.

My code is 5456-7674-8490

Alright the friend codes given to me have been added to the first page, remember to PM people if/when you add them so they can add you too.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

So no set time for Tomorrow's match? Or is it still 9 est?

Gamerace said:
So no set time for Tomorrow's match? Or is it still 9 est?

Same question here. I should be able to make a game tomorrow, if I know when it will be.

Perhaps we should have several. We could set up different times (one in the afternoon and one in the evening) and see how many can make each one. Rather than trying to find one time to fit everyone.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Around the Network

The friend code swapping feature has been fixed now anyway... so I sent requests to everyone who has it on there... I will check out the list in the OP later.

Okay, so it is 8:05pm and I am going to go out on a limb here and guess there is no organized game for tonight?

Oh well. I will add a few more people to my friends list and maybe I can try to organize a game sometime. Would anyone here be interested if I did the work to set it up? I don't mind trying if there is some interest.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Whatever happened to the conduit wifi room in the vgchartz aim? Maybe we need to poll a time where players available and then try to get matches running at times that can support at least 4 people.

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

metalmonstar said:
Whatever happened to the conduit wifi room in the vgchartz aim? Maybe we need to poll a time where players available and then try to get matches running at times that can support at least 4 people.

Well Sunday is probably a good day, that way we can combine America and Europe easier.... if we do it regularly at 9pm or 10pm UK time, that would be 10pm or 11pm for wider Europe, 4pm or 5pm Eastern USA and 1pm or 2pm Western USA.

That is probably the best times to do it as it should be after lunch and before tea/dinner for Americans, and late in the evening, but not after midnight for Europeans.

I have too much to do around here to organise anything, but I would join that if it happened regularly.

TWRoO said:
metalmonstar said:

Well Sunday is probably a good day, that way we can combine America and Europe easier.... if we do it regularly at 9pm or 10pm UK time, that would be 10pm or 11pm for wider Europe, 4pm or 5pm Eastern USA and 1pm or 2pm Western USA.

That is probably the best times to do it as it should be after lunch and before tea/dinner for Americans, and late in the evening, but not after midnight for Europeans.

I have too much to do around here to organise anything, but I would join that if it happened regularly.

Hey I'll add a section to the first page with match times and dates and talk about a The Conduit AIM room if it gets started up.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000