By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

TWRoO said:
The friend code swapping feature has been fixed now anyway... so I sent requests to everyone who has it on there... I will check out the list in the OP later.

how exactly does it works?

Around the Network

To add your code first add the game to your collection then you add your own friend code to it on the games page, which is on the left hand column near the bottom. Once you have added your code, if you click the link that says owners you can view all the others who have added their code, then simply click each code that you wish to swap with and it sends a request to that user.

I tried to play online and it was unplayable! Extremely slow, I couldn't turn around and aim at the screen. Why was that? Hackers or my internet speed? I don't have that problem with other games.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Soma said:
I tried to play online and it was unplayable! Extremely slow, I couldn't turn around and aim at the screen. Why was that? Hackers or my internet speed? I don't have that problem with other games.

Works fine for me.

It does on occasion have a breakdown, ie you join a match and can't move at all and nothing works.... I have had that happen 3 times now, however the rest of the time it works fine.

it works fine with me, as good as CJ or WAW or Mario Kart.Only when laggers play it annoys me.

Around the Network

someone here start adding me

Sometimes it is really smooth. Other times it can be pretty laggy. The first week or so it was real smooth and fun. Lately it has been a little off for me.

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

Friend Codes available upon request. Just send a message.
Wii Console Number 5586-1981-2372-8390
"The Conduit" 4125-2837-5993 (Parker)

the more i play it, and better i get(really really good some matches), the more i appreciate each weapon(the pistol resulted extremely efficient with high speed and headshots). Im also noticing less players are "explosive" voting(thanks God).or maybe is because its matching me against higher level players who also get kinda bored with the rocket launcher .

intro94 said:
the more i play it, and better i get(really really good some matches), the more i appreciate each weapon(the pistol resulted extremely efficient with high speed and headshots). Im also noticing less players are "explosive" voting(thanks God).or maybe is because its matching me against higher level players who also get kinda bored with the rocket launcher .

You could be right.

I started from scratch on a new MP file and noticed an increase in voting for the explosive weapon set.