By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

Exblackman said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Good games tonight, though I'm not 100% but I think "Broly" was hacking or something, on the match with him in the Pentagon he had the rocket launcher I snuck up behind him, shot him with the shotgun once, and then with him sitting there I melee hit him at least 5 times before he died, now I saw those hacking vids and I know even the hackers can die but their health restores really fast, it should not take a shotgun blast and 5 direct melee hits to take a guy down.

Then on the streets he always ended up with the Trust grenade launcher type weapon... hell half the team had it... it was pure BS lol.

But as for the rest of the matches it was fun :P

Yeah notice that too in that match but I have seen glitch that is similiar where a person would just freeze and you and invulnerable but soon you unfreeze all damage that inflicted you take all at once and you instantly die. IMO is the coolest glitch to watch in action.

Yeah that's just lag cheating. Not sure how you do it with broadband, but back when i was on PSO for GameCube with Dial-up, you just had to pick up the phone and hit the reciever a few times, and then everyone but you would freeze, and you could go inflict a ton of damage on them, and then they would die when the lag period ended.

Problem is they can do the same to you, so the optimal thing to do is find a good hiding spot, then lag out and ninja some people :P

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Exblackman said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Good games tonight, though I'm not 100% but I think "Broly" was hacking or something, on the match with him in the Pentagon he had the rocket launcher I snuck up behind him, shot him with the shotgun once, and then with him sitting there I melee hit him at least 5 times before he died, now I saw those hacking vids and I know even the hackers can die but their health restores really fast, it should not take a shotgun blast and 5 direct melee hits to take a guy down.

Then on the streets he always ended up with the Trust grenade launcher type weapon... hell half the team had it... it was pure BS lol.

But as for the rest of the matches it was fun :P

Yeah notice that too in that match but I have seen glitch that is similiar where a person would just freeze and you and invulnerable but soon you unfreeze all damage that inflicted you take all at once and you instantly die. IMO is the coolest glitch to watch in action.

Yeah that's just lag cheating. Not sure how you do it with broadband, but back when i was on PSO for GameCube with Dial-up, you just had to pick up the phone and hit the reciever a few times, and then everyone but you would freeze, and you could go inflict a ton of damage on them, and then they would die when the lag period ended.

Problem is they can do the same to you, so the optimal thing to do is find a good hiding spot, then lag out and ninja some people :P

It'd I say it was lag too if it wasn't for the fact that he was turning towards me and was trying to reload to kill me... I just beat him in the face fast enough before he could kill me.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

This may have been brought up already, but I suddenly feel ripped off. We were promised sixteen players, and we only got twelve.

DarkNight_DS said:
I don't get the entire review snafu going on right now. I've played most every one of the big FPS games from the past 10 years. I happen to like the conduit. It's been FUN.

There are many other games which could easily be picked apart. Bioshock is widely regarded as one of the best games this gen. It has really bad AI. generic enemies, an uninteresting story, and gameplay straight out of the early 90's (it felt like an upgrade to hexen/heretic). Yet the reviewers loved it. These reviews for the conduit make no sense...

I'd have to agree on Bioshock. I mean sure I played through it and didn't find it bad, but I didn't see why there was so much talk about it. As you said, the AI wasn't very smart at all and the story wasn't particularly special or what I suppose what was supposed to be the big twist very unexpected. Enough about that though for this thread.

My friend code is 1204-7195-1205. I'll try to add everyone on the first page list in the next 10 minutes or so.

Delta, I'm making a private game for me and wichdog. Feel free to join, same with anybody else who might be up.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

Around the Network

good games Sentaro Ezzy$ sent you a friend request. we'll be on again tomorrow (if we're not too drunk) hit me up if you want to play. Laterz.

Wichdog69

Hmm, why doesn't the vgchartz review of TC(and every other game I suppose) show on metacritic? Not a professional review or what?

Samus Aran said:
Hmm, why doesn't the vgchartz review of TC(and every other game I suppose) show on metacritic? Not a professional review or what?

That's laughable but they might have a point. VG Chartz reviewers don't get paid to review their games while the other web sites do. Maybe that's the criteria?

The BuShA owns all!

I just wan't TC to turn green again on metacritic =D
I still think VG Chartz review is a lot more professional then that review from gamespot. I expected a 3/10 after reading that review.

man!! I want this game!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION