By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

did 6 kills in a row within a minute :O

Around the Network
silentmac said:

Take it for what it is worth but apparently Nintendo banned some people for hacking today... Check out at the end of the video... They can't connect to the Conduit either!  If they do this once a month or so that will pretty much put an end to it...  Also, if true it seems they can see your Nintendo console FC and ban all of your games?  I would hate to be that guy...

This is PERFECT, now I can sleep tonight, I was worried about the hackers in The Conduit.... thanks for the video.

This is PERFECT, now I can sleep tonight, I was worried about the hackers on The Conduit.... thanks for the video.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The game just froze on me, what gives :(

EDIT: How nice, I rejoined and somehow got on a different team this time.

Nice to see Nintendo slamming the fast growing epidemic of pirate gamers on the Wii.

Hey, guys. I'm pretty good at the Conduit, but my Conduit community is at gamefaqs ;/ Sorry.
I just love how the game has its own board :D

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

Good games tonight, though I'm not 100% but I think "Broly" was hacking or something, on the match with him in the Pentagon he had the rocket launcher I snuck up behind him, shot him with the shotgun once, and then with him sitting there I melee hit him at least 5 times before he died, now I saw those hacking vids and I know even the hackers can die but their health restores really fast, it should not take a shotgun blast and 5 direct melee hits to take a guy down.

Then on the streets he always ended up with the Trust grenade launcher type weapon... hell half the team had it... it was pure BS lol.

But as for the rest of the matches it was fun :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Good games tonight, though I'm not 100% but I think "Broly" was hacking or something, on the match with him in the Pentagon he had the rocket launcher I snuck up behind him, shot him with the shotgun once, and then with him sitting there I melee hit him at least 5 times before he died, now I saw those hacking vids and I know even the hackers can die but their health restores really fast, it should not take a shotgun blast and 5 direct melee hits to take a guy down.

Then on the streets he always ended up with the Trust grenade launcher type weapon... hell half the team had it... it was pure BS lol.

But as for the rest of the matches it was fun :P

Yeah notice that too in that match but I have seen glitch that is similiar where a person would just freeze and you and invulnerable but soon you unfreeze all damage that inflicted you take all at once and you instantly die. IMO is the coolest glitch to watch in action.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Amazon  (US) has the Conduit on sale today for 39.99 for those who still want it. I didn't know where else to post this so if it belongs in another thread, feel free to place it there.

Code 0560-4587-8227

had a chance to play against Exblackman in a random match, good time in the multiplayer
those review sites giving the conduit 4's are pinheads, plain and simple, the multiplayer is too good for the game to ever be a 4

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!