By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

Mint said:
11ht11 said:
wow, the conduit went from 76 to 73 thanks to giant bombs review 4/10!

but who cares, the game is fun

2/5 stars, heh.

He also gave this game 2/5, less then a year ago, same reviewer.

XD

LOL

What did I say in this very thread a few days ago?

theRepublic said:

I learned long ago that Giant Bomb is a terrible website for Wii owners.  Avoid it.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

I set up a chatroom in VGChartz IM called "conduit_wifi" for wifi meetings if anyone is interested.

Good match Mr Khan we pretty much made them run away.But I wish people didn't mid game just because they are getting wailed on. I was Powerman by the way.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

^ I tried to get into your game last night but it was full. :(

Kenology said:
^ I tried to get into your game last night but it was full. :(

Damn you tried later people started to leave left and right after a couple minutes it really became one sided.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network

...Go Nintendo post that Giant Bomb review as well as a couple others

( http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=87725 )

One thing I can say from reading ALL the reviews for The Conduit (Gamepro's obvious trollness aside) is that reviewers that get HVS wanted to do a homage to old school FPS's like your Half-Life's, Perfect Dark, Quake, etc...generally give The Conduit a favorable score, but reviewers that was expecting it to take after modern day FPS are disappointed.

Given that they budgeted this title themselves, I think they picked the most effective way to get the best from what they could afford.

...The only way to tell if it was the right choice isn't from reviews, but from sales.

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

HELP!!

ok, so I've been playing the single player mode with all kinds of fun and heartache.

However, every time I try to do a multiplayer game I get no love. I always connect to a game with 6-8 peoples and just get a black screen. No options, no killing, nuthin. What am I doing wrong?

^That seems to be a common error and happens to me about 1 time every 40 games...

superchunk said:
HELP!!

ok, so I've been playing the single player mode with all kinds of fun and heartache.

However, every time I try to do a multiplayer game I get no love. I always connect to a game with 6-8 peoples and just get a black screen. No options, no killing, nuthin. What am I doing wrong?

Which multiplayer game mode? Cause when that happen to me...being the problem solver that I am, I discovered it was actually on the SERVER side. I had selected Regional>Team Reaper, and it was like I kept connection to the same server with the "bad game". Try either connecting to a different mode, or choose Worldwide, if the lock is there, or choice Regional, if the lock is Worldwide.

One thing I will say it does seem like The Conduit is putting pressure on Gamespy/Nintendo's servers that they didn't expect...

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

So far I've got 14 registered friends in the game. There are about 3 people from this site that I PM'd that never added me to their game. What's the point of posting your code and asking people to add you if you never add them?

I would like to fill my friends list with some more hardcore conduit fans. Anyone want to add me in? PM me and I'll see you online.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.