By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official The Conduit Thread

senortaco said:
Voltaire said:

@Superchuck

Ive had that problem maybe 5 times since i bought the game. Its not a terribley comon problem for me, but it does get annoying haveing to reset your Wii every time.

Ive found that Team reaper matches are harder to find (successfully, without the black screen) than regular matches. Try sticking to regular deathmatches and it works fine.

Btw i got WiiSpeak.

I was thinking this too. With my curiosity I need to email a Rep. from HVS to enquire about it...Cause like the first day I was just checking out all the features, and I was able to get online in all the modes no problemo.

...Personally I wonder if it's a traffic issue with their network, cause I find it HARD to believe a glitch like this one could make it pass testing. Plus with the lag seeming to have increased abit...

I think your right. But it is a double sided coin.

The good- the game must have sold a nice amount for the servers to be crapping themselves

The bad- this probably wont fix itself for a couple months, if traffic is the problem.

Around the Network
Voltaire said:
senortaco said:
Voltaire said:

@Superchuck

Ive had that problem maybe 5 times since i bought the game. Its not a terribley comon problem for me, but it does get annoying haveing to reset your Wii every time.

Ive found that Team reaper matches are harder to find (successfully, without the black screen) than regular matches. Try sticking to regular deathmatches and it works fine.

Btw i got WiiSpeak.

I was thinking this too. With my curiosity I need to email a Rep. from HVS to enquire about it...Cause like the first day I was just checking out all the features, and I was able to get online in all the modes no problemo.

...Personally I wonder if it's a traffic issue with their network, cause I find it HARD to believe a glitch like this one could make it pass testing. Plus with the lag seeming to have increased abit...

I think your right. But it is a double sided coin.

The good- the game must have sold a nice amount for the servers to be crapping themselves

The bad- this probably wont fix itself for a couple months, if traffic is the problem.

Ain't that the truth... I'm bout to get off work soon, I'll probably be on MP tonight (Although I'm still playing the SP) See everyone there if they are online!!!

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Voltaire said:

@Superchuck

Btw i got WiiSpeak.

I was resetting for a while. If you hear the time for the match left, and you're patient, you can just wait until the next match begins and it should load you in right.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

I just found out i suck balls with the explosive weapons set. I ran through a Quick Match, getting killed 12 times and scoring only 1 kill.

That SMAW is useless.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I tend to do better with the explosive set myself, and the shotgun too...all those years of Quake must be paying off lol. I haven't even looked at the Objectives part of the multiplayer yet, have been too busy with the Team Deathmatch ones. I haven't enjoyed an online game so much in years!

My kills:deaths ratio is now 1:1.38 lol, I'm a nightmare to have on your side during a Team Deathmatch game cos I tend to use suicidal Rambo-esque tactics lololol.

Around the Network

Where are player stats? Is that "multiplayer summary" at the end of campaign levels?
Anyways, encountered a guy who hacked his running speed.

Add me, people!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

WOW just WOW. I nayed this game on interest mentioning that Online had to be the only redeaming feature. This topic pages is about to hit 60. I can't believe that this game won't do well. I haven't seen this much interest since games like Brawl.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

.jayderyu said:
WOW just WOW. I nayed this game on interest mentioning that Online had to be the only redeaming feature. This topic pages is about to hit 60. I can't believe that this game won't do well. I haven't seen this much interest since games like Brawl.

Is this a troll attempt?  I'm not quite sure...

I'm glad that this game as turned out a thread this size. It's good to see a 3rd party title making people happy!!

@Kenology How are you liking Avalon Code? I love it, myself.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

A Conduit Review I found:
http://gamingforce.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=ST&f=110&t=24261