By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anyone here a Michael Savage Fan?

I have found myself drawn to him more and more over Rush or Hannity because I feel like he is a TRUE conservative.  I am tired of both parties, and I am especially sick of so called conservative republicans.  I think all of government is corrupt and Savage seems to be the only one that truly understands this.

If you do not like Savage, then stay out because I am not interested in what you have to say, I want to know if there are any other fans out there on VG Chartz of the Savage Nation.

If you like him, then share your reasons, I would love to hear them.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

I used to listen to this guy on Thursday nights during my college years while building movies in the projection booth for release on Friday. Or maybe I was breaking them down on Sunday?  Or maybe it was Wednesday, it was a while ago.  Entertaining man.

I do not pick him up here, so I download his podcasts everyday. He is better than ever right now I think.

www.goodpersontest.com

I love stay out threads.

Isn't he the guy that was banned by the UK?

If so and he hasn't actually murdered anyone... I'd give him credit for it anything showing that the UK government is a bit too protectionary.

Outside that... I'm not sure really. 

I vaguely may remember something about him... but i may be thinking of Glen Beck back when he was good and not INSANE.

Seems like moderate broadcasters just go insane and bank hard for where they used to only slightly lean.

Happened to him, Oberman....

Around the Network

Yeah, he was banned from the UK, which is a scary sign of things to come here in the US. It should be a concern for anyone that you could be banned for merely having an opinion and practicing free speech, but it is coming in this country faster than anyone can imagine. Savage is no coward though, and he is going to fight against the UK to show them for what they truly are.

www.goodpersontest.com

kazadoom said:

I think all of government is corrupt and Savage seems to be the only one that truly understands this.

If you want to follow someone who gets it, spend some time with this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=ron+paul

I love this guy! Used to listen to him all the time.
but he is not on KRLA in Los Angeles anymore.

know where to find him in L.A.?

I think he along with Rush Limbaugh and others make the Republican Party look pretty pathetic and hateful.

I mean just look at the following which should say more than enough about the man (it's like he doesn't comprehend that Elizabeth Smart is a real human being):

On the March 18, 2003, broadcast of The Savage Nation Michael Savage called Elizabeth Smart, "Snow White." Savage then went on to say that if he were writing a newspaper article about what had happened to Elizabeth Smart that the headline would be, "Snow White Gets Raped By Bum In White Robes." Michael Savage then said that if he were going to write a book about what happened to Elizabeth Smart that the title would be, "LIZZIE DOES UTAH."

*Edit: Why even ask people if they're a Michael Savage fan at all if you don't want anyone that isn't to post?

I haven't listened to Savage. I do like Mark Levin though. He's great.