By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anyone here a Michael Savage Fan?

very intelligent post seth, I can see why you are not a fan. You are much too smart for him.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

I actually listen to all three on my way to and from work. Not that I agree with anything they say mind you. I am a fan of wordsmiths in general. I like to hear language manipulated into colorful phrases. Unfortunately the shear volume of hate after about fifteen to twenty minutes will cause me to tune down the knob, but it has me working on angles in my own head by that point. I doubt many members here realize it, but I do often play the devils advocate in threads.

Though I find Dennis Miller, Jerry Doyle, and Michio Kaku to be the best listening. The first two are light, and not misanthropic bastards lambasting the airwaves with pure unadulterated bullshit propaganda. They have some real humor, and you can find some dissent and relent in those programs. The last is just, because he is so wonderfully mellow. He needs more science questions, and could use some more debate.

@Kazadoom, more like I'd rather listen to topics that serve the nation more importance than 90% of the stupid topics he brings up. He sounds like he is from the 1900s and can't believe that woman wear leggings above their knee caps.  Also, trying to insult my intelligence because I think he whines too much doesn't really mean shit.  Show me one of his program that he doesn't bitch more than half the time then I might actually try and listen to him again.  Fact is that most of his program he just bitches about nothing important.

@Dodece, one funny thing about Dennis Miller.  While I was going to Texas Tech my first year (2000) he was coming to town but he didn't sell enough tickets so he had to cancel.