By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I figured out why the Wii didn't stop selling after all Marioboys bought it

Makes serfect pense!

Now if we factor in the fact that said marioboys and mariogirls will at some point in time interact socially (EB/Gamestop/animu convention) the percentage of mariobabies roaming the plains and eventually enslaving the whole gaming industry is going to E_X_P_L_O_D_E!.

What has science done?

Around the Network

Everpain got RolRoll'd :P

I've got some evidence of the devotion of Marioboys in the '90s. Their discipline was great enough to pull something hige like this off:

With the current Marioboy audience's size, they could actually make an image of Mario riding Yoshi covering the entire Eurasian supercontinent. Yoshi would be crapping out Indonesia.

Fail thread.

OP has completely ignored Luigiboys.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Rol Is my hero!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Pyro as Bill said:
Fail thread.

OP has completely ignored Luigiboys.

Luigiboys are creepy sons of bitches who pirate their Mario-games. Nintendo tried to capture that audience with Luigi's Mansion, but because the Lunchbox was too kiddy they were too embarassed to buy it.

They also have world domination ambitions.

That's why they created the Weegee-virus.

Around the Network

lol, great Job, Rol.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Man Rol you never cease to amaze me. as a die hard *like dr evil* marioboyi would have to agree with ya even if people will call me an idiot for agreeing with a guy how has a kim possible avatar. @ MazeMe that ad also never cease to amaze me which makes o damn proud to be a marioboy (why am i keep saying *marioboy*?)