So far I know it is the same.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
routsounmanman said:
I think I'm talking to a wall *cries*

meanies; don't worry my little wallie, you have me   *totally loses it*

leo-j said:
I forgot to mention everything on the psp runs double the speed thanks too the 64mb ram.

When I grow up I wanna be as smart as you.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 
ElRhodeo said:
leo-j said:
I forgot to mention everything on the psp runs double the speed thanks too the 64mb ram.

When I grow up I wanna be as smart as you.

is it sarcasm or are you really that young? O.o;;

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

routsounmanman said:
konnichiwa said:
routsounmanman said:
I think I'm talking to a wall *cries*

meanies; don't worry my little wallie, you have me   *totally loses it*

I feel pretty much the same sometimes... T_T I'm sure though if I'd put a naked pic of me I'd get all attention suddently... But my words aren't good enough for it.

@ This thread: Well I wanted to know by simple curiosity, because just like that, you can't really see the difference, but now I know. Thx.

Around the Network
lolita said:

I'd put a naked pic of me

Pics or it didn't happen. 

W29 said:
leo-j said:

You got that right ;)

That's horribly incorrect.  The exta ram only speeds up new games, and even the not even all new games are faster.  Some of the old games in fact had their load times increased by the slim in a load time test. 

As a current PSP owner, I think the slim is a complete joke of an upgrade at least from the perspective of those who already own one.  Here's why:

The analog stick is still awkwardly positioned, and still cramps my thumb.  It's lighter, but not signifficantly thinner and still uncomfortable to hold.  The battery life isn't improved unless you want to buy an original PSP battery and a special cover for it, which of course makes it heavy again and makes a big awkward bulge in the back.  Load times weren't fixed for old games, though it's really impossible to fix them for old games so I shouldn't criticize them for that.  You can output to the TV but you can't get it to go fullscreen (even on a widescreen TV), and of course the cable is sold separately.  

That said, I didn't think a DS Lite was worth upgrading either.  So I still use my Original DS.  So, maybe I'm a harsher critic than most, but from my perspective, it's a stupid worthless change that's okay for new buyers but pointless for old owners to upgrade to. 

naznatips I dont know wtf your talking about, you dont even own a slim psp, how da F do you know. Im getting sick and tired of all these N fanboys bashing the psp over and over again. How can you even say the old ds feels better?

mM
routsounmanman said:
IMO Sony made the Slim to attract new customers, not to make the old ones upgrade like the DSLite did.

Actually DS lite was made to be more consumer friendly on looks. The original DS didn't test well, most people think it looks more like a prototype then a finished product. The DSlites apperance is much more market friendly to the majority.

I think both the PSP slim and DS lite were good growth for both of the handhelds though I think DS lite will have more impact because it took a good thing and made it more friendly on the eyes, where PSP took the same thing and shrank it a bit and added some new features. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but this is my perception. 

the video out is pretty neat upgrade.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.